|Late|

"I'm going to apply at Mcdonald's...Fuck it." Robert was fake weeping, I walked up behind him laughing and wrapped my arms around his shoulders, he was sitting at my desk. "Come on you can do it you're a smarty pants." "They gave me the one subject that I hate." "Maybe you just need a little snack break?" He smirked at me and I already knew what he had in mind.

...Tomorrow is Monday, Robert's first day teaching at his new High School...we've been back from New York for about a week, and it's as if we never faught or anything.

The school emailed Robert a schedule, he teaches Senior-Drama from 1st-3 period..4th period is his lunch break..5th-7th Senior- Government. He's been studying and doing research all week since he knows nothing about teaching Government. I feel so bad for him...he's nervous about looking stupid and not knowing what to say....

I unwrapped my arms from Robert and walked over to the bed. He got up and layed down next to me putting his head on my stomach, I scratched his head...I still can't get over this haircut...he looked up at me with a mischievous grin, "Wanna do it?" I started laughing he sounded like a teenage boy, "Nope."..."Come on it'll help me focus." he winked and I rolled my eyes, "No Alicia will be back any minute now." He pouted, his big brown eyes almost sucked me in but I couldn't fall for that...I had to tell him something I had been worried about.

"Rob.." "Yes my love.." his face was on my stomach, I lifted his head so that he could look at me, "I have a doctors appointment on Tuesday.." his face immedietly dropped, "Why? Are you okay? Are you sick? Do you need medicine?" he brought his hand up to feel my forehead, "No Robert...I'm late." his eyebrows furrowed.."Late to what?" Are you kidding me?! "My period!!!! It's late...it was supposed to come when we were in New York but it didn't..I had my sympotms before we went over there but it never came..." He sat up and looked at me..."Don't stress about it babe it'll make things worse.." "Robert you came in me like twice...I'm pretty sure the odds are there." "Amanda, I thought you were on birth control?" "No?" "Well....everything is going to be okay.." "We should have used condoms." I shook my head, he wrapped his arms around me and kissed my forehead, "Look, I really don't think you're prengnant...I know I came in you but I just...I don't think you are...but even if you are everything will be okay you have just 7 months left of college, I can support you and I'm not going anywhere everything will be fine...please don't be sad." "I'm not sad...I'm scared..." he grabbed my face and looked me in the eyes, "It's normal to feel scared baby, on Tuesday I will go with you to your appointment okay? What time is it at?" "3:00 p.m." "School ends at 2:40...I will make it." "Robert you don't have to come." "Yes I do, I want to be there to supoort you through everything. If you're pregnant then we well get through it together...yea it would have been more conveniant to hold that off for the future but we will make good with whatever we get understand?" I nodded and rested my head against his chest as he layed back down, he rubbed my shoulder and we cuddled. Something I always loved about Robert is that he can comfort me through anything and it'll make the fear go away..he can always calm down with his words, even if I am pregnant...I don't regret it.

Is it bad if I'm kind of hoping that I am?

__________________________

I know this is REALLY short but I just wanted to give you all an update and move the story along because there is alot in-store!

Do you think Amanda's pregnant? Do you want her to be preggers?

Is Romanda even ready for a baby?!

ALSO HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT!!

****I Want You, is going to be going under some SERIOUS editing, the story plot won't change or things that occured in the story but little things may be better and grammar will be fixed. AND I'm changing Robert's age he is not 48 in this story, he is 45 which means that in 'I Want You' he was 41 NOT 44 Sorry if you don't like it but I need to do it for the story.

VOTE-COMMENT please&thankyou <3

20 comments = new chapt!