See You Later...[Sequel]

I sat forward on my bed and closed my eyes...my body shook and I could feel it kicking in, the cocaine.

As I start to feel free, James rubbed my back, he was laying down watching me, he he just did a line and was feeling it too. After a of couple minutes passed I got up and sniffled, "C'mon, I have to get to class." His eyes were still closed, "What time is it?" "It's going to be 12:00 p.m. pretty soon." "Babe just lay with me." "No this is my first week of the school year, I can't." "Ugh fine. I'll be at home." he got up and grabbed his leather jacket and gave me a kiss, "You're comin tonight right?" "Um where?" "I told you we got a gig at The Viper Room." I nodded and smiled...as he opened the door "Yes you will." I said in a flirty voice, I noticed he left a baggy of line on my bed, "Babe you forgot something." I said while picking it up and waving it in front of me, he smirked, "I left it for you." he closed the door. I hid the baggy behind the canvas hanging on my wall that I had bought at a flee market about a year ago so that Alicia my roommate wouldn't find it. I left my room and walked down the hall, I was in a co-ed dormitory so I always saw girls and guys walking up and down here, which is also why James was allowed in my dorm room.

As I walked through campus still on my high I couldn't believe I was already starting my fourth year at University and that James and I were going to be almost 4 years together now. He would have graduated this year from UCLA if he wouldn't have dropped out. He realized that he didn't actually want to be a doctor...it was what his parents wanted...and since he came from a wealthy family they paid for his tuition as long as he would become a doctor. So he dropped out and started putting all his time into his band, and since he needed money because his parents stopped supporting him, he started modeling, I knew he would be accepted to a modeling agency right away because he just has "the look"..but he didn't think so, of course I ended up being right and he got a call from an agency that same day.

It seemed like just yesterday I left Manhattan along with everything else. I found myself thinking about the summer I just had, it was good to see my parent's even though they are divorced now and Kassy as well...she is so grown up and so so sassy, my parents have joint custody of her...after Charlie died everything went down hill for my parents relationship, they couldn't bounce back from it and eventually they fell out of love. I think it was because they basically stopped talking with one another. But I love my parents the same and I would rather have them happy on their own then unhappy with eachother. I guess it's safe to say that after Charlie...my life took a downword spiral too, I thought coming here to University and getting away from everything would help me get over it...make me happy again. But it didn't, my first year here at USC was to say the least, horrible. My grades suffered, I hardly passed and I barerly made any friends, I missed Robert terribly...however I was introduced to the world of drugs..but I didn't go on some junkie binge. I was introduced to some but I only tried them once and ended up getting stuck on coke, it's easier to handle believe it or not. I know it's bad and all...but I think it's the only thing that is keeping me sane.. I guess I stopped caring about what was "good" for me when I got on that plane 4 years ago. But only James knows about that part of me...no one else, and when I started James started too, at first he was against it but he had tried it once before and after trying it again he stayed on it..in a way it brought us closer. We didn't start dating until I was about six months into my Freshmen year here...we always had tension between us and there was always that flirtacious vibe...by that time I was over Robert...partly because I hadn't seen him in months, and because I was spending all my time with James, I'm glad our schools are close together. What I love about us is that we have never fought, we are basically eachothers other half...and even though it is only the second relationship I have ever been in, I feel that this one is calmer, but I do miss the passion in my relationship with Robert...and then sometimes I just miss Robert in general, but that is the past.

I went back home this summer for about a week for Josh and Ivy's wedding and James came with me, everyone was happy to see that James and I are inlove with eachother, Robert didn't mention it but I could see the same old fire of jealousy in his eyes. I'm glad that Ivy and Josh got married though, I knew they would..I'm happy for them and Olivia is just the cutest..she's learning to speak and she is still a splitting image of her parents. Chris is engaged and his fiance moved in with him..they are getting married right before Christmas so I'm gonna get to go back over there for the wedding..I'm glad he finally found someone because Emily is perfect for him, really. And then there was Robert, who I ran into at Ivy and Josh's wedding, He hadn't seen me since our goodbye at the airport because I haven't gone back home at all since this past summer..at first we kept in contact...talked on the phone every once in a while but as time went by... we talked less each day, I think it started when I got into the coke. I kind of shut everyone but James away...but when I saw him at the wedding, he was alone and damn did he look sharp, for a 44 year old he hadn't aged at all...he did change his hairstyle a bit, and kept his signature goatee...but he still wore a suit with his expensive gym shoes and he still had his snazzy sunglasses and wicked sense of humor. It was kind of awkward though considering the fact that James was near us when he walked up to me...but of coarse that didn't stop Robert.

I was getting another glass of wine when I heard him behind me, "What a suprise to see you here Hollywood." I already knew it was him...I turned around and smirked, "I could say the same to you." I took a sip of my wine as he looked me up and down, "Wow, Amanda...you look...great. I haven't seen you since..." "Yea..." I said while looking down, In reality I only looked "great" because I actually did my hair all fancy 'like', I was wearing a pretty expensive dress..but in all honesty I've lost alot of weight..and I can admit that at times I actually look like a user because I get so pale, but I made sure to put on my best act infront of my family and friends. "Well you don't look to bad yourself old man, infact you look younger." he smirked "Like fine wine my dear, like fine wine." I rolled my eyes, "I see you're still cocky." he nodded his head and looked at me, it was a look I couldn't put my finger on, he leaned forward a bit, moved his mouth close to my ear and whispered, "I see you still haven't learned your lesson on calling 'old man'." My cheeks burnt up as I instantly knew what he was referring to....the sex. He grabbed a glass of wine from behind me and walked away, I watched him as he sauntered over to a table..wondering why he just left like that when all of a sudden I noticed James walking straight towards me and then I knew why Robert had left. He slid his hands around my waist and looked down at me, "He isn't bothering you is he?" I shook my head, "No.. we were just catching up." "Good." he smiled and kissed me on top of my head and then wrapped his arm around my waist and looked at the stage as Josh took the mic and started to talk, I glanced over at Robert to catch him starring at me from his seat..that's when I caught a glimpse of the look I knew so well on Robert, jealousy. His eyes were on James' hand on my waist. He met my eyes for a second..he brought his glass up to his lips and looked away cooly while taking a sip. For the rest of the night I couldn't get over Robert...of course he was still the same Robert...but there was something different, something more attractive about him, but I couldn't put my finger on it...I think it was that after all these years of not talking to eachother he still managed to make me feel the same way I did when he told me where my locker was....and when he would give me "detentions," we both know he didn't give a shit about giving me detentions..he was just trying to get me alone, to seduce me...which he succesfully did.

As I reached my classroom, I realized I was stuck on the concept of Robert again, wondering if he still hadn't moved on? Or if he did but just didn't bring her to the wedding. If he was over me just like I was over him? Or so I claim to be.

___________________

Okay! So this was kind of like a catch up chapter to start everyone off on what has happened and how things are now. Im sure some of you may be discouraged on how somethings turned out but keep reading because i have the story planned already and i can assure you all that it will get very interesting lol. I intend to make this better then 'I Want You...' but anyways 25 comments to get chapter number 2 BTW the next chapt. will be in Robert's POV! Please let me know what you think of everything and what you want to see happen!

VOTE-COMMENT please&thank you. <3