|Yogurt|

Waking up, my eyes felt heavy. I looked up at the plain white ceiling, and down to the off beige walls. To my side was Robert, slouching in his chair with his head on the arm rest, fast asleep.

He looked like a complete mess.

His hair all disheveled and in his pajamas.

"Robert." he didn't budge.

"Robert!" he sat up, rubbing his eyes and smiling.

"Good morning baby."

I leaned back into my pillow smiling at him lazily....

"I'll go get the doctor." he got up.

"Wait! Where are they?" he turned back and sat on the small piece of bed I left open.

"They are in another room, in incubators, probably sleeping. The doctor said we might be able to take them home in two days."

"Two days?" I frowned.

He nodded, "Amanda, you've been asleep for almost two days."

What!?

"What!?"

"Honey, you passed out right after pushing. Dr. Richards says you lost quite a lot of blood, and they fed you through this tube here."

He pointed to the tube off to my side.

"And gave you gallons of water, you'd wake up for a couple of seconds and then fall right back asleep."

I can't believe this...

"Are they okay though?"

"They are beautiful." his smile genuinely reaching ear to ear told me he was happy, happy with me, happy with our babies, happy with our life together and that's all I cared about, his happiness.

I grabbed his hand squeezing lightly, "I want to see them."

"I'll get the doctor." He smiled, glowing.

I tried to sit up but he stopped me, "It's not a good idea for you to walk baby, you are sore."

"But.."

"If you want to heal faster you have to listen to the doctors or we will never get back home." He gave me a sad smile, I rolled my eyes at him knowing he was one hundred percent right as he winked and left the room.

Shortly Dr. Richards came in, "How ya holding up Amanda?"

"I don't feel any pain... Yet." I said cautiously.

"You most likely will when you get up..."

I cringed.

"You want to see your babies?" Dr. Richards grinned.

"Please." I smiled.

One of the nurses came in with a wheel chair and they all helped me down out of the bed.

Jesus.....God....Mary..... and Moses.

I could barerly take the two steps from the bed too the wheelchair, all my weight was on Robert.

The pain down there was unfathomable.

Robert pushed the wheel chair down the hall and I glanced back at him, "So we have basically been here for two days?"

"Yep."

"And you're still in the same clothes as when we got here, have you not gone home?"

"I've been sleeping in the car when I wore out my welcome here. There's no reason for me to go home, everything I need is here in this hospital at the moment. Plus I don't like being at the house alone, it makes me sad."