|Natal Anniversary|

Sorry about [*] it was the only way to publish the story so that it wouldn't be listed as Rated R ._. 

____________

"OHMYGOD!!!!! ROBERT WHAT THE HELL!!!?!?!!???"

My scream was loud enough to shatter glass I stood infront of the bathroom mirror as Robert came running into the bathroom in his briefs, his hair was sticking up everywere and he had just woken up, he looked at my hair and his face instantly changed into shock/fear.

"Look! Look at this!!! I can't get it out of my hair!! Why the fu*k uff!! Go away I'm going to kill you!!"

I turned to him with anger in my eyes, "I'm going to kill you."

He reached out his hands, "It-it's okay just calm down!! We can fix it, It can be fixed!!"

I grabbed a fistful of my hair, "No we can't! Look at this! your fu*king gum caught onto everything! What did I tell you about sleeping with gum in your mouth!? I'm gonna have to shave my whole head!!! How does this even happen!?"

I started to sob, "Well you do move around alot in your sleep..." he whispered..I glared at him.

"My hair was so long now I have to cut it all off!" he frowned and tried to hug me, "I'm sorry baby I'm sorry! I forgot to spit my gum out before going to sleep."

"Goddammit Robert!" I slapt his chest and looked back into the mirror, "There's no way to fix this! What the fuck did you eat the whole fu*king pack of gum?!"

"I had like 3 sticks..." I pushed past him and went out to my bed, he came up behind me, "Well atleast there isn't any on the bed..."

I turned and glared at him, "Yea cus it's all in my fucking hair, this is disgusting."

I could tell by his face he felt really bad but still! I told him so many times,

'Robert, don't go to sleep with gum in your mouth.
Robert stop going to sleep with gum in your mouth.'

When we came back from dinner last night, we went straight to bed and what does he do?

Leaves the entire blob of gum in his mouth, and since he was cuddling me like always when we sleep, it fell out of his mouth and into my fu*king hair, "Great. This is perfect. It's my birthday and I'm gonna be as bald as Bruce Willis. Get dressed."

I said while walking to my suitcase, "Where are we going?"

"To the salon! I'm not going to walk around all day with your damn gum in my hair!"

He quickly put on some jeans and a shirt with flip flops and I just threw on jeans and a tank top.

"Get me a towel from the bathroom." I mumbled.

He quickly brought me one and watched as I wraped it around my head and tightened it, "Come on."

He looked like a sad puppy who just took a shit on the new carpets and got yelled at.. but I didn't care I was so mad.

I walked down stairs to my mom in the kitchen, she looked up, "Happy Birthday Am-what the hell happened to you?"

I walked over to her car keys on the table, "I need to go shave my head thanks to someone, I need to use your car I'll be back."

She looked at me with confusement and then to Robert but he didn't say anything he just followed me out the door and to the car. I slammed the car door shut and quickly pulled out of the drive way, Robert kept glancing at me like he wanted to say something but he wouldn't....