|Zodiac|

I woke up and jumped out of bed like I have been for the past couple mornings, I ran to the bathroom and quickly dropped down to my knees and threw up in the toilet. I guess I woke up Robert, he came up behind me and pulled back my hair as I hurled my insides out. Morning sickness is a bitch, like it is so bad and random and instant, I actually cried yesterday..I freakin cried and I didn't even know why I was crying!! Every morning Rob would get up and hold my hair back or rub my back, he's such a good boyfriend.

I put down the toilet lid and rested my head on it, "What time is it?" I mumbled. "Around 6:00 am." I frowned, "Sorry for waking you." he usually wakes up at 6:40. "I don't mind babe." he stood up, kissing my forehead and pulled down his boxers. He walked past me and got in the shower, without thinking I stood up and flushed, "What th- Amanda!!!" Robert shouted, I'm such a dumbass. "Sorry! I forgot!" I said while grabbing my toothbrush. I could hear him mumbling in the shower, whatever I'll go make him his coffee. I walked into the kitchen suite and prepared his coffee. This entire week I've stayed at the hotel with him, Alicia didn't mind at all about being alone since she got a boyfriend, but today's Friday and I don't have class, neither does she. I asked her to grab lunch with me later and she said yes, I'm going to tell her aout the baby...she should know, and so far she'll be the only person to know other than me, Robert, and Emily.

I found us a table as I waited for Alicia to arrive, I wonder how she's going to react...will she be upset that I'm moving out? I mean she can always get another roommate. Shortly she showed up and looked happy, "Hey." "Hey how have you been?" "I've been great hanging out with Russel alot." I haven't met her boyfriend but..Russel sounds like a good guy. "How about you and Robert?" "We are pretty good..actually more than good, that's kinda why I wanted to have lunch together." "Well what's up?" I looked at her and she smiled...I don't know how she knew but she guessed it quickly, "Oh my god...you're pregnant?" I nodded and smiled. She practically screamed and hugged me, "I'm so happy for you, no wonder why you've been staying with him so much! I knew something was going on!" "I'm three months..." "Well I can't tell because you're sitting right now..but your boobs do look bigger." "I've already grown a freakin cup size." "Holy shit girl, I bet Rob doesn't mind though." He doesn't..the dork has made that more than clear multiple times. "Do you know what it is?" I nodded, "We're having a boy." she smiled, "That's so cute Amanda, are you happy? Was it planned?" "No..it kinda just happened and pretty fast at that, but honestly..I think everything was supposed to turn out this way for me ya know?" She nodded, "I'm happy for you two..how did he react." "Well he's really excited and he's so great, when I have morning sickness he's there helping me, he's constantly making sure I'm comfy and okay. This is the first time for both of us but he's so mature you know so it's like..he's handling it really well probably better then a guy my age would, we're happy." "I'm happy for you...I always got bad vibes from James anyway." Oh god...Alicia is a very um, spiritual person, and not in a religious way, she is a hardcore believer in like horoscopes; tarot cards, zodiac, all that kind stuff. "I told you, Scorpio and Aquarius aren't that compatible.." James' birthday is January 31st. "Alicia that has nothing to do with anything." "Yes it does! Look it up, do your research look at your traits and you will see what I mean!" Whatever. "Ok so what's Russel?" shs smiled.."He's a Gemini..and I'm a Libra...so we were made for eachother." "Oh shutup!" We both laughed and ordered some food.

Before we went our own way Alicia, invited me to a party, "Come on you haven't been to a party this whole year, people are starting think you died or something!" I laughed, Alicia...I'm pregnant." "You aren't even that pregnant yet, you don't have to drink there won't be smoking...you know how Roger is he doesn't like that shit." Roger Hamelton always throws huge parties, like those cliche college parties that you see in movies, except he doesn't allow smoking because he lives in his own apartment and doesn't like that stuff, "I don't know...Robert and I might have plans." "You said you two aren't doing anything tonight.." she looked at me smugly, damn her.

"Okay...I'll go... but this is my last party." "Yes! Alright text me when you're on your way to our dorm and I'll wait for you." "Alright." Afterwards I went to the mall to get my self some maternity clothes, my jeans waisteband squeezes me now and it hurts like a bitch. I hope I don't get super big.

After finding some jeans and shirts I went back to Robert's hotel to wait for him to come home from work. I layed in the bed and watched t.v. Soon he came through the door in his suit with his tie undone around his neck, he looked exhausted. "Hi babe, how was work?" he sighed and set down his bag on the table, "Tiring, all I could think of was coming home and laying down with you." he smiled at me, he's smooth...I'll give him that. "How was lunch with Alicia?" "It was good..we talked and caught up on everything...she's happy about the baby." "That's good." he said while laying down on his stomach next to me. "She invited me to a party tonight.." he rested his hand on my belly and looked up at me, "And?" "Anddd I said I'd go, it's at this guy Rogers place and he doesn't allow smoking or anything so that's good." There was a pause, "Do you think that's a good idea Amanda? You are pregnant."

I'm pretty sure I know that...

"It's just a party...I'm not gonna be there long." he sighed, "Well I don't think it's a good idea." "Why?" "Because pregnant girls shouldn't be partying." He's getting on my nerves, "I'm not going to drink or anything, and all my friends are going to be there." he rolled over on his back, "There's gonna be alcohol?" No shit. "Ofcoarse." "You're not goin." he shook his head.

What the hell!?

"I wasn't asking you for permission Robert." "Then why did you bother telling me?" "Because I thought you should know since you're my boyfriend and all...but that doesn't mean I'm asking you if I can." "As my girlfriend and mother of my kid you should consider what I say too." "Oh my god you act like I party all the time?" "No.. but you have partied more than enough." he said sarcasticly...is he referring to my drug use? I'm not even gonna..."Whatever, I'm going. Have fun sleeping." I sat up and he quickly shot up and stood infront of me, "Then don't come back here tonight when you're done." Are you fucking serious?! "You're such a dick..you aren't going to control me, if that's how you thought it was going to be then you're so wrong." I turned around to leave but he grabbed my wrist, "I'm not trying to control you, I just don't want you out there partying when my baby is in there." he said while pointing at my stomach, "This is the last time, and I'm not going to do anything!" I looked at his face and he looked serious, scary serious..his voice was low and his grip around my wrist tightened, it's like he went into teacher mode for a second, "Amanda I love you..I really do, but if you do anything to harm our baby tonight.. even a little bit...I swear to god I will never forgive you and will not hesitate to leave and not look back." Why is he so intense?! He's scared that I'm gonna do coke again...I get it, but he didn't have to be so mean about it. "Don't threaten me, if you're gonna go then go. I can live without you."

No..I can't.

He closed his eyes and took a deep shaky breath releasing my wrist, "You just remember what I said." I turned around and walked out the door.

I know he's worried and shit but he's so demanding, all I do is hangout with Robert, I go everywhere with Robert, I always talk to Robert...don't get me wrong I love spending time with him..but I just want to be around different people for one night.

__________________________

I know this was a boring chapt.

Do you think Amanda will fuck up?

Was Robert in the wrong?

The drama is cominnnnnnnnn and you are all going to be shocked, omg.<3

VOTE-COMMENT please&thankyou :)