Money.

Kendra 🌺.

I switched my hips around the club hearing the song Freak No More, blast through the large speakers throughout the club.

I held a tray taking it over to the VIP section, I placed it down having it contain four large bottles of Hennessy and a bottle of Peach Ciroc.

I felt someone reaching into my thong and I looked back seeing one of the unfamiliar faces tipping me.

"Thank yuh," he said sending a slight smack on my ass.

"Welcome baby," I said then one of them pulled my hand towards them, he was dark skin and looked like a basic nigga.. Like the brokest nigga out the group.

"I want a dance.." He said licking his lips.

I narrowed my eyes at him, "you got some bands?" I asked then they all began laughing and I looked at the whole posse quite confused.

"Do you know who I am?" He asked then he pointed towards his dreaded friend in some sunglasses, "young metro.. Young metro," the dude said while wearing a fedora type hat.

"Oh shit, you Future and you Young Metro," I said shocked with a smile.

He nodded laughing, "now about that dance ma.."

"Right here or..?" I questioned and he shook his head, "the back," he replied motioning his head.

I grabbed his hand looking down at my Louboutins switching my hips, "damn you got that ass on you," he mumbled behind me.

I giggled looking back at him then I entered the room and I shut the door as he entered behind me.

"Want me sit or..?" He asked and I nodded.

I watched him sit and I walked to the radio, "nah.." he said pulling my hand towards him, "make it acapella," he said.

I bit my bottom lip straddling his lap, "acapella huh?" I asked watching his hands roam all over me. "Hell yeah.. You fine than a motherfucker I just wanna look at you," he admitted.

I reached behind me unclipping my bra letting it fall to the floor, "shit," he mumbled growing hard beneath me.

I giggled and he slowly reached his hand up, "can I?" he asked. "How much you got?" I asked holding my hand out and I stood uo allowing him to reach in his pocket and he pulled out a stack of money handing it all to me.

"What you wanna do for that?" He asked smirking at me and I smiled, "whatever you want me to.." I replied being honest.

"Daaamn girl," he said laughing looking around the room, "you pretty as fuck I want you to do alot to me," he said bluntly and I giggled.

I then got onto my knees reaching at his belt unbuckling his pants, I undid his pants and reached in his boxers pulling him out.

I brought him into my mouth with my cheeks hallowed, he reached up pulling my hair back and I gripped him continuously sucking.

"Shit," he mumbled.

I knew I was doing this correctly, this was my first time actually doing this and my last honestly. "Damn girl," he moaned as I began to take him all down my throat having my muscles contract against him.

I then gagged spitting onto him and I pumped him quickly beginning to wrap my mouth around his tip.

"Mmm," I hummed looking up at him through my thick false lashes.

"Fuck girl," he said pulling my hair back tighter, I kept my mouth open and I bobbed my head letting him continuously hit my throat.

"Shit," he groaned.

You could hear my saliva building up in my throat and him hitting against it.
I then hallowed my cheeks pulling him out my mouth, I stood up having my back face him and he pulled my laced thong to the side.

I sat down on him feeling him enter my soaked sweetness. "Mmm," I hummed starting to bounce up and down quickly.

"Shit girl," he moaned gripping my ass smacking it harshly.

"Mmm fuck baby," I moaned leaning towards the floor witg hands touching it and I continued to bounce.

"Shit I'm finna cum," he moaned I bounced quicker and I got off him dropping to my knees allowing him to release onto my breasts.

"Damn," he grunted still releasing.

I giggled watching face so concentrated. "You the best," he said causing me laugh.

I wiped his cum off my breasts and I stood up in my heels. I put my bra back on and he stood up adjusting his posture.

"Like forreal if you need anything.. Hit me up," he said pulling his phone out his pocket, "you want me to hit you up?" I asked confused.

"Shit I mean imma hit you up," he said laughing, I smirked placing my number into his phone. "Just text me when yoycan daddy," he nodded kissing my cheek, "imma hit you up soon.. Trust me."

I laughed pushing him then he walked out with me following behind him.
We then split going seperate directions, I walked to the back clutching the large stack he'd given me and the money I made tonight.

"Damn you been dancing your ass off huh?" Tiny asked walking out.

"Something like that.." I mumbled.