Arguments.

Quavo 💰.

I opened my eyes looking down at my chest seein' someone layin' on it. "The fuck?" I asked pushing her head as her black hair was all over the place.

"Hmm?" She hummed slobbering all over my chest, I then pushed her head and groaned sitting up holding it. "Stop," she said in a baby voice.

"Kendra?" I questioned shocked sitting up.

She looked at me and screamed pulling the blanket over her chest, "QUAVO NOOOO!" She yelled.

"No me? No you.. I don't even like you like that," I said literally about to throw up. "Hey fuck you.. This ain't my house evidently you was liking something last night," she spat standing up from the bed walking to the bathroom fully naked.

"What the fuck happen?" I asked myself reaching over grabbing my phone and I saw my Instagram notifications was beyond wack and I ain't post shit.

So I saw they were comments and I went to it and I saw a video so I tapped the screen and I damn near dropped my phone. 

"This always gone be my pussy," I groaned as I continued pushing into her quickly, "ohhhh yess daddy its yours," Kendra moaned.

I just stared with my mouth wide open.

She came from the bathroom scratching her wild head, "yo-you gone hate me for this," I said handing the phone to her placing my hands onto my face.

"WHAT THE FUCK QUAVO?! She yelled and I felt her slap my cheek, "fuck you blamin' me for?! AIN'T LIKE I POSTED IT ON PURPOSE I AIN'T REMEMBER!"

She shook her head having tears fall down her face, "yo-you did that on purpose.. Wh-why would you do that to me?" She asked crying hard.

I shook my head, "i-it don't even show nothing so chill, its just ya ass," I spat.

"So?" She said looking at me and I breathed out, "say something!" She hollered and I smirked, "it look like it was good too.."

She then charged at me and I tossed her off of me climbing ontop of her, "get off me!" She hollered moving her arms around quickly trying to hit me in my face. "No girl," I said trying to block her quick hits.

"Get off me," she cried out then I finally grabbed her wrists throwin' them above her head. "Get off me Quavo!" She hollered and I looked down at her breasts kissin' over them. "Qu-Quavo," she stuttered through tears.

"Stop," I whispered then I moved my hips to where my erect manhood was pokin' at her entrance.

She gasped lightly as I entered, "ge-get off me Quavo," she moaned faint like and I pushed my hips into her with so much force having the bed slam.

"Qu-Quavo," she moaned through tears and I kissed her lips still gripping her wrists. She laid her legs against my hips, "ohhh fuck," she moaned moving her head around. 
I continued not picking up the pace just pushing deep, "I'm sorry.." I whispered against her lips. "I'm sorry too..." She moaned closing her eyes and I began sucking on her neck leaving her marks.

"Fuck I'm so sorry," I moaned into her ear continuing with myself propped up on my elbows and she slapped her arms on my back.

"Ohhh god baby," she moaned softly into my ear making me go harder, "ohh.. Ohh.. Ohh.." She moaned and I looked down watching her breasts jerk harshly.

💰

"Shit happens for a reason," I said chewin' my chicken.

"No.." Kendra spat and I looked over seeing paps standin' outside takin' pictures of us.

"Yes it do.. So cut the attitude," I said wavin' my hand at her and she slapped it as she sipped her soda, "girl," I said slapping her soda out her grip causing it to spill on her and the table.

"Fuck wrong with you Quavo?!" She hollerd standin' up.

"Nothin'," I answered starting to eat more of my chicken. "Fuck this shit.." she said grabbing her jacket and my drink tossing it in my face.

I sat there having the cold substance drio down my face and I shook my dreads hearing the ice slang everywhere. I tossed a tip on the table and I exited not seeing Kendra anywhere.

I walked to my car unlockin' it and I got in pushin' the start. I pulled out the lot and turned down the road seein' Kendra walkin' angrily.

"You aight throwin' drinks in a nigga face and shit?" I asked and she just continued stompin'.

"Kendra I ain't finna argue with you.. I gotta go to the studio.." I spat then she just kept walkin'.

I breathed out annoyed and I put the car in park gettin' out joggin' up behind her.

"Fuck you spazzin' out fa?" I asked grabbin' her arm and she faced me.

"All I said was no and you felt like you needed to wave your ugly ass hand in my face.. Then you wanna knock my fucking drink over on me.. Quavo fuck you!" She hollered pushin' me in my chest.

I stepped back slightly, "whatever.. You started it.." I mumbled.

She then slapped me across my face, "bitch imma beat your motherfuckin' ass," I said lifting my hand up about to give her the best back hand slap she'll ever feel in her life.

I heard a single police siren and they pulled up beside us, "everything good here?" He asked sitting on the passanger seat while another drove.
"Yes," we both said lookin' at each other.

"Alright.." he said then his partner drove off, "hit me!" She hollered I grabbed her arm walking her to the passanger side pushin' her in.

I got in slammin' my door speedin' to the studio.

"Quavo," she said and I looked over at her. "Quavo," she repeated.

"Shut up," I mumbled rollin' my eyes.

"You shut you dumb bitch," she spat pointin' her finger in my face, "you getting on my last nerves.. Talking all this shit but you ain't gone touch me.."

"Mhm," I hummed looking at the road rubbin' my chin hair.

She then poked my tattoo above my eyebrow with her nail, "mofucker."

I rolled my eyes pulling into the studio parking lot, "I ain't got time to be playin' with your funky ass attitude and callin' me out my damn name.."

"Shut up," she continued poking above my eye and I snatched her hand holding it. I felt her staring at me and I looked to her, she blushed and I chuckled.

"Let me go," she said pulling her hand away and I rolled my eyes.

"Boy say this gone be a long studio session," I mumbled to myself then she started poking above my eye again just gigglin'.