Nothin'

Kendra 🌺.

I woke up in the bathroom, I let out a long yawn and I stood up starting my morning duties. I brushed my teeth and washed my face, I went into the room seeing Qua sleeping peacefully.

I slowly walked to his side of the bed and removed his phone from the charger.

I unlocked it and went straight to his text messages, a name caught my eye so I opened the conversation.

Wet 😩: why you didn't come over like you said you was??

Qua: i kno what i said but i couldn't cheat so just gtfo my phone fr ✌

Wet 😩: you missing out but bet 😜

"Put my damn phone down," he demanded with his eyes still closed. I slowly sat it down, "why you ain't go fuck wet?"

He opened his eyes and stared at me, "cause it wouldn't have felt right.. Plus I love somebody."

I rolled my eyes and I climbed over him getting to my side, "you slept in the bathroom.. All night," he wrapped his arms around me.

"You didn't come get me so," I spat and he chuckled, he gripped at my breast through the large t-shirt. "Because you had a attitude as usual," he slowly lifted it up and drew circles over my stomach.

"Whatever you punched me," I laughed turning to face him.

"No.. I elbowed you on accident guh!"

"DAMN LIE!" I yelled then he kissed his teeth. "SHUT UP!" He yelled back and I rolled my eyes once more. "Say but.. Tour finna start, you gon' miss daddy right?" He asked placing gentle kisses on my collar bone.

"Nah imma call Bryson," I joked.

Qua pulles away from me and scrunched his face up, "why would you say that?"

I laughed, "I was playing.."

"Nah that's not even coo to play wit especially when you had history wit the nigga," he said then he sat up, pushing his feet off the bed.

"Don't go Qua," I giggled running my nail down his spine.

"Don't even touch me forreal," he then stood up and went into the bathroom slamming the door. "I was joking!" I hollered and started to kick my legs and throw my arms all around as I was in the bed.

I was laying in bed for what felt like an hour and he finally came out the steamy bathroom, with a towel around him.

"Quavo," I called and he ignored me walking to his boxer drawer.

I kissed my teeth, "Qua!" I hollered then he finally looked at me, "I'm sorry," I whined and he pulled out some boxers, throwing his towel on the bed.

"Silent treatment forreal?"

He pulled on his boxers and I bit my lip at the thickness of him, he turned away and I rolled my eyes. "Do you want some breakfast?" I asked but he went into his closet, I felt like I was talking to brick wall or my damn self.

"Fuck it imma just go," I mumbled standing up grabbing my bag from the floor and I put on a basic white t-shirt then I went in his boxer drawer.
It always felt right for me to steal a piece of his clothing before I went home.

"No," he spat pushing me away roughly then he slammed the drawer shut. I breathed out then I pulled some sweats out my bag instead and I put them on, sticking my feet in some regular black sandals.

"Okay... I'm leaving.. Now," I said slowly backing up to the door.

"Bye," he spat and I rolled my eyes, "going out the door... Slowly.. Just incase you needed to tell me anything.... Anything at all."

He didn't bother to look at me and he continued to put his clothes on.

I turned around, looking down at my toes and I started to go downstairs. "Say,' he called and I smiled looking at him, "yeah?"

"Forgot this," he then threw my shirt at me. "Tha-thanks," I stared at the shirt then I looked at him. He went back into his room, closing the door.

I hadn't even realized I was crying but I was, I quickly raced down the steps and I exited the house, slamming the door. I rushed to my car throwing my bag in the passenger seat as I opened the door, I got inside and I quickly started it up and sped off.

Quavo 💰.

"So wassup with you and your girl?" Set asked.

"Nothin'," Was all I said because to her it ain't seem to be nothin' so that's what we was gon' be.. Nothin'.

"What happened now?"

I shrugged not really wantin' to talk about it cause it was jus'.. Nothin'.
He kissed his teeth, "we goin' to Mansion tonight they havin' us a send off.. You down?"

I nodded, "yeah."

"Big booty hoes everywhere," he chuckled which caused me to crack a smile. "I like them big booty hoes," I laughed and we both dapped each other up.

"You fuckin' goofy Qua," Set said through a laugh.

I already knew this but I was tellin' the truth, I knew every bad bitch would in my vasinity. They gon' be like don't you got a girl..?

Hell naw!

I took my phone out my pocket seein' I had three missed calls from that girl, I cleared my notifications then I went to Twitter.

@QuavoStuntin: only girl I'll ever love is my mama 😏

I sat my phone back down, "so let's talk more about some bad bitches.."

My phone buzzed and I looked at it seein' it was her yet again, I kissed my teeth.

"They all on the gram..." Set rambled.

I read the message.

Baby 😜❤: Quavo what are we fr? 😩

I quickly texted her back.

Me: nothin ✌.

I blocked her number then I looked at Set, "wait what you say?"