Trip gone bad.

Quavo 💰.

Its been hours since I seen Kendra and all I did was sit in my room, kinda waitin' on her to knock on my door but she didn't.

I stood from my bed and I grabbed my key from the side table, and I exited my room, walkin' down to hers.

I was about to knock on the door until it opened, exposin' her in a cheetah printed bikini.

"Damn where you goin'?"

She ignored me and started to walk down the hall, "wait.." I grabbed her arm and she ignored me pullin' away.

"Kendra I'm sorry," I mumbled as she looked at me.

"I don't care..." I smiled feelin' slightly relieved, "so can I go to the beach wit you?" I asked.

"I don't care," I then walked back to my room and she stepped inside, wit her arms folded across her chest, standin' beside the door.

"You can sit if you want."

"I'm good," I could tell she was still upset and I really was sorry, I was just mad.. It was really startin' to affect me that Bryson used to kiss her, touch her, and be inside her.. Possibly still was and I wasn't.. I found myself gettin' upset but I quickly pushed it in the back of my mind.

I removed my clothes, even my boxers and she quickly looked away.

"Don't act like you ain't never seen it before," I mumbled bendin' down gettin' my black suitcase, tossin' it on the bed and unzippin' it, rummaging through it.

"Whatever," she said dryly.

I found my swim trunks and I pulled them on, along wit a white T-shirt.

I slipped on some swim shoes and had a towel in my hand. "Let's go," I tried to grab her hand but she quickly snatched away.

She opened the door and walked out, I looked down shakin' my head and walked out.

Kendra 🌺.

We exited the hotel literally walking across the street to the white sandy beach, which was practically empty.

"Nice ain't it," he asked breaking the silence between us.

"Yeah," I said dryly and I laid my white towel onto the sand and I sat there, deciding to take a picture.

"Is you serious?" Qua asked looking at me stunned

"What?" I asked with a attitude.

"You so fuckin' disrespectful bitch," he spat and kicked some sand at me. "What did I do?"

"I'm standin' here and you just gone say click.. Take a pic, what the fuck is you on?" He asked looking really pissed off at me.

"Because you're not my boyfriend remember?" I assured him and he kissed his teeth, "you absolutely right.. I'm done wit this shit," he then started walking off.