Tour.

Kendra 🌺.

Its been months since I put that song out with Gotti, I started throwing more and more music also so I was now on tour.
Having the time of my life.. Except I missed Quavo..

I was stupid busy and I barely got to Facetime him because I was constantly doing something..

But tonight I had a show in Atlanta and I don't know if he'd be coming or not.

"See I don't like this set up," I said exiting from backstage looking at the way the stage was arranged at the club.

"Why not?" the manager of the club asked.

"See.. I like the DJ on my right side or the middle for some reason," I admitted pointing my manicured nails and he nodded, "we'll get right on it.."

I then jumped off the stage feeling my ass clap in my leggings that were pulled up high with my short black leather jacket on that stopped below my breasts and I had a black fitted ballpark cap with my weave long and flowy down my back.

"Nah its fine," I smiled and he looked shocked, "really cause we could've adjusted it to your liking.."

"Nah I don't need it to move.. Its coo," I said shooting him a thumbs up and he laughed, "great I'll see you after the show," I nodded reaching up shaking his hand politely.

"Hmm I don't like this set up," a familiar voice said behind me causing me to whip my head around, "I think the DJ should be on the right side," Quavo said standing a few feet from me with his hand on his chin rubbing it narrowing his eyes at the stage.

"Quaaaavo!" I hollered running to him jumping wrapping my legs around him and he immediately fell to the ground laughing.

I heard everyone laughing at us, "oh my god.. I missed you baby," I whined kissing all over his face.

"Alright you bein' worse than ma dukes," he said and I then kissed his lips deeply, I didn't even realize his arms were wrapped around me.

"What you doing here?" I asked and he rolled his eyes, "to see the show stupid.. And you gettin' dumb thick," he said squeezing into my ass.

"Damn," he mumbled and I laughed standing up and pulling him to his feet, "show starts in three hours," I sais to him poking his belly through his shirt.

"Dang.. I missed you," he said staring down at me.

"I missed you," I pointing poking his nose and he grabbed my hand wrapping his arms around me pulling me closely to him.

"You might be a little mad.." I said looking up at him. "Why?" He asked curious.

"Cause Me-Metro's coming to the show," I stuttered as his lips found my neck.

"What I gotta be mad for?" He asked scrunching his face up.

"I'm just telling you," I said sternly and he nodded, "well I don't care.."

"Okay fine you ain't gotta get a attitude," I said stepping away from him and he kissed his teeth, "you still fuckin' wit Metro?"

I damn near choked on my spit, "don't go there.." I said placing my hand in his face starting to walk away, "you the one bein' stupid like I give a fuck about the nigga.." he said trailing behind me.

I walked onto the stage going to the back and entering my room sitting on the leather sofa.

He entered closing the door, "I didn't say you gave a fuck about him.. I'm just telling you he coming so you won't think I personally invited the nigga or some she Quav!" I hollered holding my phone tightly in my hand.