Obey.

Kendra 🌺.

"Soooo you fuck with my bestfriend?" I asked Offset as he was just smoking with his head back against the couch.

"Nah we just fuck," he blurted looking at me with his eyes rather low.

"Oh.." I looked away from him and I heard him chuckle, I looked at him seeing he was continuously laughing.

I stood up and I walked to the board with all the buttons, I pushed something and Quavo quickly threw his earphones off, "what the fuck?" he hollered but I could only see his mouth moving.

I laughed and he came out gripping my waist moving me aside, "watch out.." he looked at his producer, "fuck happen Deko?" He asked massaging his ears.

"Aye I was textin' ya girl the one pressin' shit," he pointed at me and I smiled innocently as Quavo looked at me.

"Sit down before I make you," he demanded looking me up and down.

"How the fuck you gone do that?" I asked smartly popping my gum loudly. Quavo then grabbed my wrist, "do you wanna find out?"

"You can't make nobody sit down you ain't my fucking daddy!" I hollered and Quav nodded, "come on.." he said sweetly.

"Come where?" I asked confused then he grabbed my hand tightly pulling me towards the door. "Aha!" Offset laughed and I looked back at Takeoff who was rolling another blunt, "she do got a mouth on her tho Unc gone make her ass sit down.."

I then looked as Quavo pushed the door open and he walked to another room jiggling the handle but it wouldn't open.

"Umm Qua?" I called softly then he walked to another door and it opened, "oh shit my bad," he said to the people inside.

He then walked down to another door, "come on," he said and I slowly walked having him pull me in and the door slammed.

"What we doing? I-it's dark," I said just above a whisper but it only had a small light coming from the booth.

Quavo grabbed my arm and I felt him push me against the board and I felt buttons in my back. He kissed my lips roughly and I kissed back a little frightened honestly.

"When I tell you to fuckin' start doin' somethin' you do it," he said turning me around pulling down my leggings.

He slapped my ass harshly causing tears to form in my eyes. "Okay," I cried and he did it again causing me to yelp.

I sniffled hearing him unbuckle his back.

"Stop fuckin' cryin' before I give you somethin' to cry bout!" He hollered entering me roughly and he pushed into so fast and so hard.

"Ughhh fuck!" I moaned feeling him twirl his fingers into my hair pulling my head towards him. "Ohhhh fuck!" I moaned and he continued to work me.

"Yeah you been gettin' on my last nerve all day," he said pulling my hair harder causing me to yelp.

"Shut the fuck up," he demanded.

I continued trying to ignore the pain from my hair and enjoy the pleasure. "Ohhh fuck," I moaned loudly and I heard it echo throughout the room.

"O-okay.. O-okay," I moaned feeling myself about to release.

"You bet not I swear to god," he leaned against me pushing deeply, "you bet not!" He demanded and I was trying to breathe but instead it came out as moan.

"O-okay I'm not.." I moaned, I wiped the single tear that rolled down my cheek and I released, "mmm fuck!" I hollered.

Quavo pulled out and he pulled me towards him, he gripped my neck roughly literally throwing me on top of the board. He gripped my legs spreading them widely and I moaned as he slipped back in.

"I told you don't fuckin' let go," he said gripping my small neck with both his large hands.

"OHHH GO-GO-GOD," I screamed as he was just hitting my spot repeatedly. Quavo was amazing, "shut up," he whispered pulling me by my thighs having me hang off a little. "AWWW FUCK YES!" I screamed as he thrusted in different areas. "Fuck," he moaned then he slowed down a little and he pulled out releasing his liquids onto my inner thighs.

"Shit."

I stepped my feet onto the ground feeling my legs wobble slightly, "shit," I groaned then Quavo pulled my arm to the floor. "What now?" I whined.

"I want some head," he grabbed my hand pulling it onto his manhood.

I brought him into my mouth and he hummed, I hallowed my cheeks tasting his cum still on him. "Shit girl," he whispered.

I gripped him pumping him slowly in a milking motion, I looked up at him as he stared down at me. "Damm girl," he moaned throwing his head back. I suddenly brought my mouth all the way onto him and he ran his hand down his face.

I pulled my mouth off spitting onto it sloppily, "shit," he whispered reaching down squeezing at my breast through my shirt.

I sucked the tip gently flicking my tongue over it quickly. "Mm," he hummed and I felt him start to release. "Mm," I hummed allowing it to spill into my mouth, I slurped the shaft under and both sides. "Damn girl," he moaned and I stood up pulling on my leggings.

He put himself away and picked up his pants, "now go and when I tell your ass to sit down.. Sit the fuck down," he said through gritted teeth slapping my ass as it was already in pain from the last hits.

I slowly exited and I put some more gum into my mouth, "walk faster!" He hollered pushing me and I started walking faster knowing damn well I looked funny.

I entered the room having all eyes on us and I walked to sit beside Offset.

He busted out laughing, "you need soke crutches?" He asked causing Deko and Take to laugh.

"No," I said softly yawning.. I literally just wanted to go to sleep.