Similar.

Kendra 🌺.

I didn't mean to cry infront of Qua, I just hated it when he yelled at me.. And meant it.

I entered Bryson's estate forcing a smile on my face. "How'd it go?" He asked and I shot him a puzzled look as he sat on the couch.

"Don't act like you think I don't know.. How did it go?" He asked sternly and I let go a breath of air.

"Can't have a simple conversation without him yelling for me to leave," I shrugged sitting besides Bry, "but its whatever.. Told him I forgave him."

Bryson nodded,"first step to recovery," he sounded more like a psychiatrist than my boyfriend.

I let my eyes roll, "why aren't you upset?" I questioned then he looked at me with his brown eyes, "something else happened besides forgiving?" He questioned, I already knew he was referring to sex.

"No but I said I was going to get coffee with a fr-"

He shrugged, "I know you to well, I already knew.. You didn't lie about anything... Everytime we were together you referred to me as your friend.. I ain't dumb."

I smiled at his intelligence, it would've honestly took the other average guy awhile to figure out who the friend was without asking, who's your friend?

"But.. What did he say to you?" He asked placing his large hand on my thigh.

"He said he was sorry for cheating and that I didn't deserve that.. He still loved me and he let his insecurities get to him because a woman never in his life actually wanted him for him.. And he'd set all his insecurities aside if I'd get with him."

Bryson stared off, "no fuck him.. He should've known better seems to me like he never actually wanted a woman for anything besides what was between her legs."

I gripped his face, forcing him to look at me, "calm down," I giggled.

"He must've been listening to my shit to stir up something that damn phenomenal," Bry spat with his eyebrows furrowed and I pecked his lips.

"Stop," he demanded then I felt him climb onto me causing me to lay back. "Move Bryson," I giggled as he started sucking at my neck.

"Lets. Go. To. Dinner. Tonight," he kissed my skin on my neck between words. "That's fine," I smiled running my fingers over his somewhat fade haircut and rested my hand on his neck.

"But first," he stood up removing his sweats and I laughed.

"Did I tell you, you looked beautiful today?"

I smiled and nodded, "when I opened my eyes this morning."

"That's when you look your best," he smiled. I looked down realizing I was fully naked already. "But right now.. I just gotta say it," he smiled admiring mybody in awe.
"Thank you," he climbed onto me and I felt him enter slowly.

He laid his head in the crease of my neck, "you always so fuckin' tight," he mumbled.

I breathed out, he started to thrust quickly. "Ahhh fuck," I moaned aloud.

"Ohhh fuck Bry fuck it up," I moaned and he began to jerk into me real hard, I closed my eyes tightly just enjoying the feeling of him pleasuring me once again.

"God you're amazing," I moaned softly.

Gripping my nails into the skin of his back, he winced then started sucking at my neck.

The doorbell rung and he still continued, "fuck! Who is it?" he hollered.

"Boy don't you curse at me," my eyes widened and so did his as we heard his aunt. "One sec!" hr grunted and pulled out, he quickly pulled on his sweats.

I stood up, collecting my things and I ran upstairs.

I heard him open the door and I rumbled through a drawer grabbing some boxers and a muscle shirt. In a swift second I got dressed and I walked out the room, going downstairs.

"You out your mind cursing at me," she spat and Bryson nodded, "I didn't curse at you.. I was watching the game and he missed a shot," Bryson quickly fetched up.

"Where's my Har Har?" I asked and with that being said she ran outta the kitchen, nearly tackling me to the floor.

"I missed you Ken," she smiled still holding me tightly around my legs.

"I missed you too Harley, how was your day?" She smiled, "at school today.. I met a boy."

I cooed, "ah snap, what's he like?"

I was actually intrigued by this conversation, well all of our conversations honestly.

"You met a what?" Bryson asked looking a little upset.

"Uhuh, I met a boy."

I laughed picking Harley up, "he was nice and funny an-and he told me I was pretty."

"Harley.." Bryson said sternly and both our heads snapped at him, "do you like this boy?"

Harley smiled throwing her hand on her forehead, "no daddy I just met him," she responded so diva like. "Gosh what do you think I am?"

Aunt Claire laughed, "wonder who she gets that from?" She stated which sounded more like a question.

"Her,' Bryson pointed at me. "No.. I.. It wasn't me.. Dang Bryson, what do you think I am?" I asked and they all started laughing.

"Well Harley we can discuss more about the boy at dinner tonight." I smiled at her, I placed her down. "Help me get dressed," she pulled my hand.

"See you some other time Claire, was good seeing you," I smiled respectively and walked up the steps.

"Bryson when are you going to marry her?"

I shook my head smiling and continued on my way to princess Harley's palace.