Kisses.

Kendra 🌺.

The time flew by it was already dark outside and Harley was in the backseat of Bryson's car just sleep. He led me to his house insisting I came and so I did.

I pulled up infront of his large estate and cut my engine. I then exited the car and closed the door hitting the lock, I walked towards his parked car as he got Harley out. "Can you hold her for a second?" He whispered and I nodded taking her and she laid her head against my shoulder as we walked towards the door.

He unlocked the door and allowed me to enter first.

His house smelled like cinammon, "I'll take her," he said closing the door and I handed her to him gently.

He walked towards the stairs disappearing up them.

I stood there for minutes until I got bored and I started wondering around his living room. His furniture was modern not too special..

"You being nosey?" He asked startling me and I looked at him, "just a little.."

He smiled then he went into the kitchen and I sat on the couch breathing out, he came back holding two glasses with a bottle of wine.

"It ain't much but.." he shrugged and I nodded, "its okay." He sat beside me setting the glass down and he popped off the cork.

He then poured a glass and handed it to me, I sipped it, it was rather delicious.

"How old is this?" I asked curious.

"Shit I don't know been in my cabinet," he replied and I laughed, "its good.."

"Yeah?"

I nodded and he licked his lips, "let me taste it.." he said lowly gripping my face, bringing my lips towards his. I kissed back as he caressed my cheek gently and I threw my leg over his lap, straddling him.

"Damn," he mumbled causing me to giggle and he gripped my back firmly. He lowered his hands gripping my hips.

He ran his cold hands under my shirt starting to toy with my bra clip. "Bryson you have no idea what you're getting yourself into.."

"It don't matter I'll get through it," he mumbled standing up causing me to yelp as I clung around him. He walked up the steps as I held onto him.

He pushed his door open and he walked me towards the bed laying on me. He allowed his fingers to dance over my stomach, I watched him as he looked so concentrated.

"Your skins so soft," he mumbled.

I pulled him by his jacket collar onto me and I kissed his lips deeply. "You're so rough," he spoke through the kiss. I giggled onto his lips, "I'll be gentle."

"Nah I like it," he whispered staring into my eyes biting his bottom lip.

"Yeah?" He nodded.

"Me too," I giggled pushing him off climbing on him straddling him yet again. I pinned his arms above his head and I knocked his hat off. "You make me feel like a little bitch," I laughed then I flipped my hair to one side starting to suck at his neck leaving him love bites.

"Mm," he hummed releasing from my grip and he roamed his hands all over my backside.

I then stood up and watched as he took his jacket off, he pulled his shirt over his exposing his body.

I admired his single sleeve of tattoos.

I turned my back towards him looking over my shoulder seeing he was biting his lip propped on his elbows. I slowly lifted my shirt over my head and I tossed it.