Visitation.

Quavo 💰.

"Hell yea that's coo.." I said into the phone. "Nigga wh-what? How do we... Huh?"

"Go to the court guh!" I hollered wit a smile. "Quavo this is so tacky, aren't they going to know something?"

"Of course not," Donna said.

"Exactly so we finna get married, that's all I gotta say and come see me forreal," I said runnin' my hand down my face.

"I'm coming next weekend with your lawyer," she said sweetly. "No come right now!" I hollered and she giggled, "you gone stop hollen at me."

I looked around seein' a guard a good twenty feet from me, "you gon' take this dick when I see you," I mumbled into the phone.

"Your time is up," the voice said and I slammed the phone back on the hook, the officer came to me and walked me to my cell.

I really needed to get the fuck out of here and the sooner the better.

I glared my eyes hearin' them niggas say shit but I ain't give a fuck. I stayed to myself these past three months, no need to be friendly for any reason.. I just needed to do what I had to do then bounce from this bitch.

I stood infront of my cell watchin' the gate open, I stepped in the slipped my hands in the hole, allowin' the guard to uncuff me.

I went to my bed and laid down, jus' starin' up at the springs of the other bed.

N E X T. W E E K.

Kendra 🌺.

I decided to come alone since the lawyer wouldn't have discussed anything we already didn't know. I pulled onto the parking lot seeing gates wrapped around building and armed guards on the roof.

I cut the engine and I exited, I pulled my sundress down slightly since ass was swallowing it.

I slammed my door and walked towards the gate, it slowly opened and I entered, with my sunglasses on. I went inside the cold building and stood at the desk, "visitation for Quavious Marshall inmate number 10010097654."

She nodded then opened the gate, I went inside and I walked to a empty table, sitting down.

Suddenly the doors opened and out walked Quavo, lookin' rough as ever.

"Ooh baby look at you lookin' all fine," he chuckled,"stand up guh."

I stood up and spinned for him a little, "that dress doin' you wonders."

I giggled then I sat back down, he sat across from me. "You really need to shave," I said reaching over rubbing under his chin. "You don't like it? Its jus' a little scruff is all."

He shrugged then his lips, "bring me a razor."

"That's a weapon."

"Who imma kill?" He questioned with his head tilted to the side and I laughed. "Goodness even though you look like a hobo you're still so adorable Qua."

He chuckled, "I need you to do somethin' for me," he mumbled.

I raised an eyebrow, "what?"

He looked around then leaned foward, "I need some Kendra," he looked around again the at me, "I need it bad."

"Some drugs?"

He kissed his teeth, "hell no girl.. Some of you, stop playin'..."

I let out a laugh then it quickly faded when I saw he was serious, "oh shit.. You forreal?"

He nodded.

I looked around seeing a guard, "I'll tell him.. He coo, he'll understand..." Qua then stood up and went to the officer whispering in his ear. The officer nodded and stepped out the large room.

"Come on," Qua spat and I stood up, bending over the table, he raised my dress up and laughed.

I pulled my thong down completely and held onto it, I heard him drop his pants and I felt him enter me roughly. "Shit boy," I nearly hollered in pain.

"My bad shit," he spat then he gripped my hips, pushing deeply into me.

"Mmm yesss," I moaned.

He started to speed up and I could hear my ass slapping against him, "I'm the reason that ass fat, huh?" He grunted.

"Yessss daddy," I moaned out starting to claw my nails into the metal.

I bit my bottom lip as he pushed hard, literally jerking me foward, "awww fuck yesss," I reached back pushing at his stomach a little because he was going a bit too hard.

"Stop," he growled smacking my hand.

"Qua-Quavo I can't hold it," I moaned starting to bite my bottom lip.

"Shit you better thank about somethin!" He hollered. I started to throw it back against him and he kept pushing, quicker and quicker.

I had sweat rolling down my forehead and between my breasts.

"Mmm I can't, oh my god," I hollered all high pitched as usual. He continued to hold me and just go non-stop. I released and he leaned foward onto me busting deeply inside me. "Mmm," I moaned starting to catch my breath, he pulled out and came a little on my lips just wincing.

I could feel it slide down my thighs and I pulled my dress down, looking at him seeing he had cum dripping from his dick.

I dropped down to my knees and he held my hair back.

"Shit you a real one," he moaned as I took him into my mouth. I pumped him quickly as I licked up the cum, "I'm just cleaning you off.."

I looked up at him through my thick false lashes.

"Mm don't look at me like that," he moaned then threw his head back, thrusting into my mouth. I had my cheeks hallowed letting him just push, I stuck my tongue out and I patted it onto my tongue.

"Goodness," he chuckled.

I then stood up and grabbed my thong off the table, placing it in his hand. "See you later Quav," I wiped around my mouth and he smirked, "you too wife.."

I shook my head and I switched my hips, walking towards the exit.

"Damn girl," he called out and I laughed walking out.