Cockblocking.

Quavo 💰.

I was drivin' around the A then I heard the DJ talkin' about a new remix.

I quickly turned it up loudly hearin' Kendra voice.

I bobbed my head cause she sounded amazin'.. I pulled up into the mansion and I got out, walkin' inside.

"Y'all heard Kendra song? It was on the radio.." I said lookin' around at everyone.

"Booyy they played that song damn near 50 bajillion times, I got it downloaded," Rich said and I laughed, "I ain't actually think it would make the radio," I admitted.

"Its on satellite too," Offset announced and I smiled walkin' to sit down.

I started scrollin' through the gram and her picture popped up.

Anger flooded over me like why would you take a picture in a damn towel?

Even though I ain't seen her in a good week don't mean shit.. Fuck she think she doin'?

"Say you gone hit this?" Nephew asked holding out a backwood rolled blunt.

"Nah I gotta go do some."

Kendra 🌺.

"TURN IT UP!" I yelled looking back at Dreya my bestfriend. She quickly turned the radio up and I heard my voice.

"Seen yo man post a quote and a pic in bed.. So i hit him in the Dm like hey big head..!!" We rapped loudly as I was flat ironing my hair.

Then the doorbell rung, "go get it.." I said to her then she walked out and went downstairs, I continued rapping until I burnt my damn hand and I screamed throwing the flat iron down.

I unplugged it throwing the cord in the sink.

I heard Dreya scream and I quickly raced out my room going downstairs and I looked at her literally crying infront of Quavo.

"Wh-what happened?" I asked with my heart beating fast from the slight workout.

"You know Quavo from Migos? Oh my god.. I am your biggest fan... My favorite throwback song is probably from off Juug Season then your recent gotta be from YRN 2 and its Muhfuckin' tied," she rambled and he smiled hugging her, she squealed in his arms.

"Oh my god Quavo... Quavo.." she breathed with her tears racing.

I laughed at the way she was acting, "please.. Please... Marry me?" She asked then I pulled her away from him.

"Quavo.. Please," I pointed the stairs and she slowly walked to them going up them.

"Well she's a character," I said scratching my head.

"You is too the fuck?" He asked furrowing his eyebrows together pulling off his Versace shades.

"I ain't do shit.. Why you talking to me anyways.. I'm a hoe correct?" I asked and he shook his head, "you not.. You just make me mad sometimes.. Can't stand that shit."

"How I make you mad?" I asked grabbing his hand leading him to the couch sitting down and he sat beside me.

He breathed out, "then you wanna post pictures in your towel.. Just to make me mad."

I laughed rolling my eyes, "I wasn't worried about you when I took the picture.. Quavo you gotta understand I am not your gir-"

"Yes you is.. You is if I say you is," he spat causing me to roll my eyes.

"Stop," I said pulling his face towards me, "stop okay?" I asked looking into his eyes.

He slowly climbed over me having me lay back.

"What you doing?" I asked watching him unbuckle his belt then he started sucking on my neck.

"You stop.." he whispered causing me to laugh.

I watched as he pulled a condom out his pocket and I giggled watching him struggle to open it.

"Pull your panties off," he whispered in a raspy voice.

I suddenly raised up my skirt and he ripped my thong off, "Quavo really?" I asked whining and he chuckled slipping the condom on and he slowly entered me.

"Oww!" I hollered popping his shoulder and he chuckled, "stop.." he whispered starting to thrust quickly into me.

"Mmmm Quavo," I moaned biting my bottom lip having my head roll around.

He began going faster, "ohhh shit! Yesss!" I moaned loudly gripping his shirt tightly.

"Y'all are disgusting!" Dreya hollered then Quavo pulled out fixing his pants.

He stood up buckling his belt and I pulled my skirt down as I stood up. "Ew.." Dreya said laughing and I blushed.

"Can I see you later?" He asked grabbing my hand interlocking our fingers.

"Ye-yeah," I said then he kissed my lips and he walkes to the door, "bye Drey," he said to her and she fell onto the floor. He exited the house and I locked up the door.

"Get your ass up!" I hollered at her and she stood up slowly, "he gave me a nickname.. Oh my god.."

I laughed at her she was really out of there, "y'all was fucking.. Was it good?" She asked and I shook my head, "He aint get nothing but a good 5 pumps in.. You always cockblocking.." I said walking up the steps.

"I do not!" She hollered.