Disagreements.

Kendra 🌺.

I entered the studio yawning seeing the back of Quavo's dreaded head and I instantly rolled my eyes, I pulled my phone out my pocket then Metro turned looking at me.

"Wassup?" He asked and I smiled, "nothing.. Ready to get this last verse over with," I said.

"You hungry? I got tacos.." Metro said about to toss me a brown paper bag but Quavo quickly snatched it from him, "I ain't bring them for her.."

I was taken back by what he said, "I already ate anyways.." I said quickly walking into the booth putting the earphones on.
"Go," Metro said and Quavo looked up at me from his phone and I breathed out starting to flow looking at the lyrics I typed on my phone.

"..Yo, I seen your man post a quote and a pic in bed
So I hit him in the DM like, "Hey bighead
'Member when I was your woman crush?" He said, "Yeah"
Told him that I'm headed home, he could meet me there
Try to beat me there, let me be clear
Is you eatin' ass too? Nigga, pinky swear
I'm just lookin' for a dude that could eat the twat
Do he make more dough than the pizza shop?
Do he dress every day like it's Easter Sunday?
Can he give me more head than Peggy Bundy?
Man fuck I look like turnin' down some dome?
Man that's sorta like a dog turnin' down some bone
Nigga know that I'm a 10, that's Celine on my lens
I don't need another friend, it's just me and my Ms
I said, "What you like about me?" He said, "That your ass fat"
He said would I let him eat this ice cream out my ass crack
He said that it's abstract, he said, "Joe yo ass crack!"
I told him I never front and then I threw that ass back.."

Metro then shot me a thumbs up and Quavo shook his head, "do it again.." He said pushing the button to communicate with me.

"Are you my producer?" I asked and he rolled his eyes, "bitch shut up and do it again..."

I threw the earphones down and I quickly exited the booth, "what the fuck you call me Quavious?" I asked then he stood up getting in my face, "take your ass in there and do it again.. Bitch," he said then I slapped him right across his face.

"Aye y'all chill man.. I gotta go," Metro said on the phone rushing out. I quickly started walking to the door, "I said do it again.." Qua repeated then I stopped and I breathed out mentally counting to ten.

1...2.....3..4... Fuck that.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" I hollered looking at him, "nothin' fuck wrong witcho?" He spat.

"You know what I don't even know why I'm about to argue with you.. You ain't even worth my time bitch," I said and he chuckled, "nah it's the opposite you ain't worth my time.." He said texting on his phone.

"What the fuck is that supposed to mean?" He then sat down in his chair, "like I just said the fuck?"

I breathed out and shook my head, "bye cause you really buggin.."

"You the one buggin' bitch," he said again and I sat my phone on the table. "Call me a bitch one more time Quavo," I said sternly beginning to tie my hair up.

"You's a bitch," he repeated then I rushed to him punching him all in hus face and he pushed me onto the floor climbing on me. "Get the fuck off me!" I hollered trying to push him off, "fuck wrong witcho?" He asked then I bit into his hand causing it to bleed. "Fuck!" He hollered wincing falling to the side holding his hand tightly.

"Who a bitch now?" I asked breathing rapidly then I grabbed my phone stomping out the studio.

.

I laid in bed scrolling through Instagram beyond bored. I had no clue why Quavo was beinf so hostile towards me when I ain't even did shit to him..

My phone then rung in my hand and I dropped it onto my face groaning loudly then I held my nose, I looked seeing it was Quavo and I declined it. I didn't feel like talking to him..

I began to close my eyes and my doorbell rung. I kissed my teeth standing to my feet.

I exited my room stomping down the steps then I reached the door unlocking it opening it to see Quavo standing there. "Can't answer the damn phone?" He asked pushing me out the way walking inside.

I looked at him in disgust as my back was against the door, I closed the door watching as he looked around.

"What you looking for?" I asked annoyed.

"Tryna see who in here.. They must be the reason you can't answer the phone," he then stomped upstairs entering my room and I quickly followed his trail.

"Ain't nobody in here.. So you can just go back to where you came from," I spat rolling my eyes.

"Girl get the fuck," he said sitting on the bed.

"Quavo can you please leave? I don't feel like dealing with you like forreal," I said rubbing my temples, "cause you dealin' with somebody else huh?" He asked looking into my eyes.

"No... I'm just not about to deal with you and your shenanigans."

He scoffed, "my shenanigans? You came to the fuckin' club showin' off all your fuckin' chest.."

"What does it matter to you, I ain't your bitch," I said frustrated then I folded my arms over my chest.

"You right.." he then stood up, "cause I'll never cuff no hoe," he spat then he bumped my shoulder exiting my room and I sat down hearing the front door slam causing me to jump.

I let a tear slip, I wasn't a hoe.. And I had no idea what he was referring to but that shit kinda cut deep.