Date Night II.

Kendra 🌺.

"Let's go," I whispered to Bry as he was watching the credits roll. I stood up holding Harley's hand, maneuvering through the row of seats.

Bryson trailed behind us, "that was funny," he said referring to Barber Shop 2.

"Not for me.. I didn't even see one," Harley whined and I couldn't help but laugh. "Okay baby girl.. Next time we can watch Finding Dory when it comes out," I said to her.

"Oh my god seriously?" She screamed and Bryson laughed as we exited the dim lit theater.

"That popcorn had too much butter," I mumbled as Bryson was still eating the nearly empty bucket. "Right? I'm just hungry.. The faster we get to dinner the better."

We quickly exited the theater and walked to the truck.

"Where we going for dinner?" I asked and he smiled, "this five star restaurant I found.. And for desert... It's light chocolate with strawbe-"

"What are you referring to?" I questioned as I put Harley in her car seat. "That sweet thing between your legs," he whispered and I pushed him away from me.

"So damn nasty," I laughed.

<>

"I think imma go for the fried shrimp with steak," Bryson read his menu.

I continued searching around, "the deserts look nice," I mumbled seeing that was the only appetizing thing I saw.

"Get the grilled chicken salad," Bry referred.

I looked at him, "it look like I got this body off chicken salad?" I asked and he smirked, "I gave you that body."

I laughed then let my eyes roll.

I looked at Harley who was coloring in her menu, "what are you gonna eat?" I asked , she looked up at me, "the macaroni cass.. Casser-casserole with the chicken nuggets."

"I think I want something from her menu," I pointed and Bryson laughed, "will you stop.. Just get the.." He browsed the menu for me.

"Shiiiit.. The shrimp and steak look good," he laughed.

I nodded, "just a plate of shrimp with some macaroni casserole.. Probably a baby bowl anyways," I mumbled.

Bryson breathed out, "what's wrong?" I asked.

He shook his head, "I tried to take you out somewhere and you're not happy.."

I smiled, "you didn't need to bring me to a five star restaurant to make me happy Bry, I would've been happy with a homemade grilled ham and cheese.. Because you made it," I shrugged with a smile.

"But I'm tryin' only because you said you never been here before."

I fanned the menu at him, "now you see why..",

He laughed, "guess you right, next time I'll make you some chicken noodle soup."

"That was the best soup I ever had," I laughed.

He was about to say something until he looked behind me, "what is it?" I questioned then I saw him shake his head and his jaw tensed up.

I smelled a familiar cologne and I looked at my side seeing a dreaded head walk past with a girl in a the shortest dress on the Earth.

He sat down being in my view, "oh shit.." I mumbled sitting back in my chair.

"Did you tell him we were gonna be here?"

I looked at Bryson completely stunned, "are you serious?"

He rolled his eyes, "this shit is so embarrassing," he mumbled. "Bryson the only thing embarrassing is you," I nearly shouted.

"Oh I'm embarrassing?" He questioned pointing to his chest.

I nodded, "yes.. You know I just found out you were bringing me here when we pulled up.. You're such a fucking idiot.."

Harley's head shot up and she leaned over the table slapping the back of my hand. Bryson stared at me, "did he even look at me? No.. You're tripping.. I didn't even notice him until you stared your eyes into his soul... I don't care about him, why can't you understand that?"

Bry was about to speak until the waiter came to our table.

Thank God..

"What can I get for you all today?" He asked politely. "She wants the macaroni casserole with chicken nuggets," Bryson spoke.

"And for you?" He asked him.

"Steak and shrimp," Bryson mumbled.

"How would you like your ste-"

"Well done," Bry cut him off then the waiter scribbled it down looking at me then my breasts then back at me, "for you ma'am?" he cleared his throat.

"She'll have the same.. Steak well done.. No pink shit," Bryson snatched the menus from the table and pushed them towards the waiter, "take the menus and go.."

"I'll be rig-"

"I said go.."

The wiater scattered off, "Bryson calm down.." He breathed out, "I'm trying too but damn he looking at your fucking chest like I'm not sitting here.."

I shook my head then I saw someone walking over to the table, "hey.. Ken," I looked up seeing Quavo.

"H-Hi Quavo," I said shakily

"H-Hi Quavo," I said shakily. Not because he was showing his chest or nothing, but because it was visible Bryson was about to have his breaking point.

"You look good," he licked his lips and I smiled, "thank you.. You look decent."

"Yeah?" He laughed and I nodded, "yeah.."

"Hit me up," he said then he walked back to his table. "Fuckin' disrespectful.." Bryson mumbled.

"What?" I asked sipping my wine.

"You.. You didn't acknowledge me sittin' here when I'm your man.. That's just out of respect something women do.."

I rolled my eyes, "can you stop? You been acting weird since earlier," I breathed out.

"I don't give a fuck.. You been disrespecting me all fuckin' day!" He hollered and I looked at Harley who had her headphones on playing with her tablet. "Look.. Can we just eat dinner and act happy?" I whispered leaning over the TV.

"Yeah whatever.. Imma act like I'm fuckin' happy with you."

I felt something literally stab me in my heart, "wh-what do you mean by that?"

"I mean what I said.. Don't take a idiot to fuckin' know," he spat and I nodded quickly letting a tear fall from my eyes.

I grabbed my wine dashing it onto him and I stood up, quickly rushing out.

Maybe his idiot ass can be by his damn self..