Session.

Kendra 🌺.

I entered the studio from another session I had to run too plus I still needed to quit working at Magic, tonight's the night I'll do my final dance and it was the busiest night.

"I'm here I'm here," I said looking around the nearly empty room which contained Quavo and Metro. "Finally, late as usual," Quav said texting on his phone.

"Why are you here?" I asked becoming very annoyed the way he been acting like he my manager or some shit. "Don't you have a tour to do or something?" I asked rolling my eyes.

He chuckled and I moved my legs closer together indicating he started making me feel a little aroused.

"I just got off tour now.. Quit bein' smart," he said looking at me, his eyes traveled up my thighs and he licked his lips turning back around.

"Alright Metro what I do today?" I asked and Metro played my track that Yo Gotti sent over.

"You got your bars ready?" Metro asked taking the blunt from Quavo bringing it to his lips, "yeah.." I said searching through my notepad.

"Then go with your fine ass," Quavo mumbled and I rolled my eyes walking into the booth and I grabbed the earphones putting them around my ears.

"Alright.. Hit this shit hard enough the first time so we don't have to stay here for a second time.." Metro said into the mic pushing a button then he sat back.

Quavo then leaned forward, "yeah cause I got shit I need to do," he said then I rolled my eyes.

Metro pushed my buttons then shot me a thumbs up, I opened my mouth and I begin spitting.

"Your dick ain't good enough to be stylin' on me
You's a bitch ass nigga to keep on wildin' on me23
Hit my side nigga, "Quick, fast! Pull up in that quick, fast!"
I ain't talkin' pancakes, but he flip a brick fast22
A bunch of bad bitches, ain't doin' the dab, bitches
Do be in some gangs, couple Cs on their bag, bitches
Fuck you mean? Fuck your little memes22
Even Queen Bey had to tell 'em I'm the queen
Check the D, blessed indeed
The executive producer, bitch, rest in peace
Then he put his hands in my pants, felt them thick lips, and got wood
He said, "Kylie, wuss good?"36 I said, "Miley, wuss good?"64
I said, "Could you pay my bills, like O'Reilly? Wuss good?"31
I just sit back and observe, all these niggas that I done curved
If it go down in your DM, then baby boy, you lucky
Cause 99.9%, of these fuckboys can't fuck me.."

I then looked over at my hands that were in the air and I sat them at my sides.

"How dat be?" I asked looking up seeing only Quavo was sitting there. "Where the fuck is Metro?" I asked throwing ny earphones down exiting the booth.

"He had to go.. Drop the rest of your verse another time," Qua said stating the obvious. 

"Shut up damn," I said rolling my eyes, "everything good though," he smirked starting to let his eyes roam over my flat stomach.

"Bye," I said starting to walk out but Qua grabbed my upper arm standing up behind me.

"Why you always givin' a nigga a hard time?" He asked looking down at my small frame. "I give you a hard time?" I asked poking my nail into my chest and he nodded smirking.

"Quavo everytime I turn around you buggin' then you be trying to tell me how to work, you ain't my damn daddy," I spat and he chuckled, "then you think everything is funny.."

"Because it is," he shrugged reaching his hands in his pockets.

"No cause you bossing me around just cause you got more money than me and shit, I ain't your damn factory worker at the last session you made me do it over and over.. Don't nobody make you do it over when you soubd illiterate they just throw the shit out there and your illiterate ass fans go crazy.."

He scrunched his face up, "Head Huncho ain't never threw no dumb shit out there check the stats little mama," he said sitting back down turning his chair to face me.

I kissed my teeth, "whatever Quavo.." I spat becoming mad, this nigga has some nerve.

"Yo-you always got a attitude with me and you barely even know me then you talk down on my music? Straight hater.. I don't hear your shit on the radio.." He spat furrowing his eyebrows together.

"But I can't see why y'all on the radio.. Who the fuck wants to Pipe It Up?" I asked looking up, "I mean seriously.."

Quavo bit his lip starting to laugh, "you heard YRN 2?" he asked.

I nodded looking at his pink juicy lips, "yeah the best song on there is Commando.. Cause some of that shit was outta there."

He laughed nodding, "so you a illiterate fan then huh?" He asked standing up walking to me.

I smirked, "I mean I ain't no fan or none of that shit but.." I then stopped talking and he chuckled wrapping his arms around me.

"Qu-Quavo I gotta go," I said as he tongue begin to roam over my neck.

"No you don't," he whispered and I stepped back, yet he stepped foward.

I suddenly stepped on the untied string and I tripped back falling onto the cushioned sofa.

 Quavo fell on me and I started laughing, he laughed all in my ear having me feel some type of way.

"My bad," I said looking up at him and he stared dowb at me, "yo-you good," he stuttered.

"Well I gotta go," I said pushing him off me sitting up, I began to quickly lace up my shoe. "Where you going anyways?" He asked sitting beside me.

"Work, work, work, work," I said really fast and he laughed leaning against me.

"Where you going?" I asked looking at him. "Magic.." He said and I stared off completely freezing up, "uh.. Magic City?" I questioned and he nodded, "hell yeah.. My favorite workin' tonight."

"What's her name.. I know a few of them up there from the gram?" I asked clearing my throat.

"She go by.." he then looked off trying to think, "Khaotic," he said and I quickly stood up, "well.. I know her," I said and he nodded, "y'all kinda look just alike," he chuckled and I wondered my eyes looking away from him.

"Really?" I questioned with a nervous giggle.

"Yeah except.." He started then I face him, he stood up walking to me, "your Kendra and Khaotic is a stripper.. Plus y'all body different.."

I rolled my eyes and laughed, "how?" I asked.

"She got a fat ass, I mean you do too but she be workin' that pole.. Then when she do the splits she make my dick hard.. Plus you ain't got no chest," Quavo said poking my breasts through my crop top sweater.

"Whatever," I said and he chuckled, "but I'll see you when I see you.." He said.

I then walked out of the studio quickly rushing to my car, I was a little late.. But my boss didn't care.. Well.. Atleast I don't think he would.