Finally Arrived.

Kendra 🌺.

I slept peacefully on the jet, I didn't want to wake up, this seat was so comfortable.

"Say," someone called but I ignored them, letting out a short groan.

"Say," Qua called once again, slapping the fuck out of my arm and as a reflex I slapped him harshly. "What the fuck?" He hollered and I looked at him with soft eyes, "I'm so sorry.. You hit me."

He rolled his eyes crazily, "just get the fuck up, we here."

I stood up holding my beats in hand along with my phone, he stepped off the jet, running down the stairs. I stepped out and inhaled the fresh air, looking up at the bright baby blue sky.

"Smells amazing," I mumbled then I yawned, stretching my arms.

"Come on bae," Qua called getting inside the black truck. I stepped down the stairs and I walked to the other side, opening the door and climbing in.

"Don't call me bae ever again in your life," I spat pointing my finger in his face.

He slapped my hand, "stop puttin' yo fuckin' finger in my face.. I ain't Bryson I will slap you."

I let my eyes roll, if he brings up Bryson one more time, I'm gonna scream.

"Roll them again," he spat startin' to play on his phone.

I rolled them once again and he punched my arm, "owww," I whined rubbing it. "I bruise easily dumb ass," I hollered at him as the car took off.

He chuckled, "then yo pussy should be battered the way I used to beat that motherfucka up."

I quickly looked out the window, having my cheeks flush red with blush, he was so nasty, yet I loved every bit of it. "You didn't beat shit up," I spat looking at him. "We gon' see.." He cleared his throat, getting more comfy in the seat.

"Oh my god," I mouthed.

He looked over at me allowing me to see a cheesy grin, "stop you're ugly," I pushed my hand towards his face.

He grabbed it and I started to play Candy Crush on my phone.

I looked over seeing he was placing gentle kisses on the back of my hand, "we gon' have fun and not argue about shit or is we gon' not have fun and argue?" He asked looking into my eyes.

"Its up to you, you the one that always has something to say."

He licked his lips, "I don't wanna argue," his voice was raspy and his eyes stayed locked with mine. "Then what do you want to do?" I asked and he bit his bottom lip, "alot.."

"You not getting my panties so you can just stop it right now, we getting separate rooms and everything," I assured him with a stern voice.

"That's fine.. Don't say shit when I bring a bitch to my room neither," he spat putting his ear buds in turning his music up loudly.

"You act like I care," I shrugged.

He quickly snatched his earbuds out, "you say somethin'?"

"I didn't say nothing," I spat not wanting to cause an argument. "Mm," he hummed snappily.

"Mm my nigga the fuck?" I shrugged.

He put only on of his earbuds in this time, I continued playing Candy Crush and I turned the volume all the way up.

"Oh yeah.." The voice said as I got a combo.

As I moved the candies they made a noise and I felt eyes on me so I looked over seeing Quav looking like he smelled something bad. Nose all scrunched up in disgust and shit.

I laughed, "what?"

"You annoyin'," he mumbled sticking in his other earbud.

The truck finally came to a stop, my door opened and I stepped out seeing a beach right beside the tall building that stood in front of me. "Oh wow," I whispered them I felt someone bump my shoulder and it was Qua, rushing into the hotel.

"Bitch," I mumbled then I followed behind him. He threw a room key at me and I picked it up from the ground. I followed him as we stepped on the elevator.

"Why you got a attitude?" I asked then I realized he had ear buds in, I snatched them out his ear and he looked at me angrily like.

"Why you have a attitude with me?"

"I don't.. I don't care," he shrugged nonchalantly and started to put his ear buds back in and I stopped him, "can you stop?"

"Why you give a fuck if I do have a attitude wit you? You not my bitch so just leave me the fuck alone.. You just a hoe," he then stepped off the elevator leaving me standing there with tears in my eyes.

"Why you acting like this?" I asked following behind him as he reached his suite door, "just leave me the fuck alone Kendra.. I wish I didn't even bring you," he opened his door and walked in, having it slam behind him.

A tear rolled down my cheek and I just stood there, wishing he'd come back out and apologize... But he didn't.