Rambo.

Kendra 🌺.

"Bryson move before I fall!" I hollered as he kept pushing me down the steep trail.. It was on a hill and he felt it was okay to push.

"Shut up," I then turned around and he pushed me back, I lost my balance and he I grabbed him. He fell ontop of me and we started rolling on the grass and leaves.

I closed my eyes as we tumbled and tumbled.

I finally opened them as I was ontop of him, I started laughing and I slapped his chest, "I hate you..."

He chuckled, "I hate you too.."

I felt it start to drizzle lightly from the sky, I stood up and held my hand out feeling him use it to help him up. He wrapped his arm around my neck and we walked towards the glistening water.

"Its beautiful," I whispered watching the large moon rest over it.

"Just like you," Bryson mumbled starting to play with his bottom lip.

I stepped away from him and I pulled my dress over my head exposing my bare body, "what are you doing?" He asked looking shocked.

I pulled his hat off my head placing it on my dress, "going swimming," I responded.

I casually walked to the warm water feeling it touch my feet and I continued entering, I looked back seeing Bryson hurriedly remove his clothing. I laughed then I took a dip under the water, I came back up with my eyes closed pushing my hair towards the back.

"You're so graceful and you're not even tryin'," Bryson said rushing towards the water in his boxers.

"Hurry up pussy boy," he quickly moved towards me.

"This shit is cold," he shivered causing me to laugh, "no it isn't.."

"Yes the fuck it is.. We don't do this shit we're not white people.."

I started laughing, "well that's a little stereotypical."

"Stereo my ass.. It's cold," he spat and I laughed wrapping my arms around his neck. "You want me to warm you up?" I asked staring into his eyes, he laughed, "you really wanna go there.."

"Nope," I then went under the water swimming away from him and I popped my head back up seeing his back facing me. "Bryson," I whispered and he quickly turned towards me, "stop doin' that shit.."

He then splashed me and I stood up splashing him back quickly, "okay Bryson," I whined as he continued and I had my hands up trying to block the water.

"Bryson!" I hollered and he stopped walking towards me, he laughed and I rolled my eyes.

"I'm sorry," he mumbled starting to suck at my neck. "Bry," I moaned trying to push him away, he let me go and pulled his boxers off throwing them towards our other clothes. He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around him.

I looked down watching him push inside of me.

"Mmm," I hummed into his ear and he pushed deeply gripping my ass causing me to jolt back and forth against him. "Ohhh fuck," I moaned out trying to suck at his neck but I couldn't I was moaning way too much.

"Awwwe fuck Bryson," I moaned closing my eyes.

I could hear the water swooshing below us, he pulled out and walked towards the shore. He laid me down on the grass and climbed onto me. He kissed my lips and I moaned as he pushed back in, my legs were wide open with my knees up and he.. He was just amazing.

"Awwwe fuck daddy," I moaned breathing faster.

He looked down at my leg pulling it around him, he started stroking into me slowly. I bit my bottom lip starting to quiver under him, "baby that feels so good," I moaned into his ear.

"Yeah?"

"Yesss oh god yess," I moaned as he went back to pounding into me. My eyes began rolling back and I started to dig my nails into the skin of his back. "Shit I'm bout to bust," he moaned. 

"Ohhh god.. I'm coming," I practically screamed and I felt myself release onto him. I continued moaning watching his face as he eyebrows furrowed and he bit his bottom lip letting out a throaty grunt.. Then I felt his warm liquids spread inside me.

Next Day.

I stared at Bryson as his chest rose and fell as he endured his slumber.

I placed my nail onto his chest starting to draw circles, "if you don't stop lookin' at me.." he said and I giggled continuing.

"I just admire you," I smiled kissing his cheek.

He opened his eyes and stood up walking to the bathroom not bothering to close the door. I watched as his back faced me while he stood over the toilet, I laid onto my back staring up at the ceiling. I heard him start the sink and I waited for him to reenter the bed.

Moments later he did just that until the doorbell rang, "who's that?" He questioned.

"Do it look like I got up to see.. Its probably your aunt," I laughed as he thumped my forehead and I rubbed it.

I watched as he exited and I closed my eyes, smelling his scent still lingering on the pillows and the bed. I let out a yawn and smiled, I guess today I'd be sleeping in.. My body needed rest anyhow.

I heard a presence and I opened my eyes seeing Bryson sitting with his back facing me and his head was down.

"What's wro-"

He cut me off, "did you sleep with him?" He asked and I had no idea what he was talking about.

"What who are yo-"

He stood up and he looked at me, "don't... Don't lie or nothing.." he then tossed me my clutch that I left at Quav's house.

"No I didn't sleep with him... I pushed him off of me.."

I couldn't tell whether Bryson was mad or anything.. He had the same calm exterior.

"Why didn't you tell me you went over there? He came to the door smiling all in my face and shit," he spat sitting on the bed laying back running his hands down his face. "I'm sorry.. I should've told you.. I was wrong," I admitted.

"Damn right you was wrong!"

"Okay.. Can you calm down?" I asked giggling and he sat up whipping his head at me, "you laughing as if its funny.. When its not."

I threw my hands up, "I'm sorry.. You're just so cute," I mumbled.

"Cute my ass.. It can get fucked up in here," he spat and I nodded, "okay.. I'm sorry.."

He stared at me, "what happened over there anyways?"

"Uhh.. He apologized for cheating then he wanted to get back together.." I shrugged.

"It took him this long?"

I nodded, "yep.. But I could care less about Quavo.. I got me a Rambo," I smirked and he climbed in the bed. "I like that metaphor," he mumbled against my lips and I just laughed.