Busted.

Quavo 💰.

"Say Unc.. Don't be tryna take nobody bitch," my nephew joked. I chuckled at his remark, "I got my eyes on one female," I assured him and we continued walkin' to the VIP in a large group.

"This what I'm talkin' bout, get home from tour see some ass and titties," Offset said smackin' a stripper ass as she switched by.

I looked up seeing a waitress standing there with a just a fishnet body suit on, "what can I get y'all?" She asked looking around at each of us.

"Foe gold bottles," Offset said leaning foward.

"Gotchu daddy," she said switchin' away. "I want her," Offset said causin' me to laugh.

"Now who's this Khaotic female you been talkin' about fam?" Rich said lookin' confused at me.

I started to speak until the spotlight hit the stage, "it's her last night so make sure your money right... This bitch is beyond crazy.. Drive a Mercedes and like to hop like a bunny but that shit ain't funny... Here's Khaotic," the announcer spoke and the spotlight disappeared.

"She right there," I whispered and Rich smirked.

You could hear her heels clicking loudly echoing throughout the dead silent room, she had everyone's undivided attention.. Especially mine.

Then the light turned back on and she wasn't on the stage, "fuck she at?" Offset asked then I looked up seein' her doing dozens of flips in at the very top of the pole.

Suddenly the beat Say So started and she slid down real slow.

"Oh my god.. I be back," I said patting Take back pulling my money out my pocket rushing to the stage.

She hit the splits and the music stopped before it could even start money was all over the stage already.

She then stood up and the song restarted, she started splittin' and shit twerkin' and everythang.

I mean the crowd wemt crazy, even me, I was just thumbin' money over her body. "I know a bitch real thick and her body right.." I rapped to my verse and she started bouncin' her fat ass booty all around in her thong and I smacked a hundred dollar bill on it bitin' my bottom lip.

She laid back spreadin' her legs widely and I practically growled at her, she stood up quickly jumping onto the pole swinging around fast at the chorus.

"Lawd have mercy!" I shouted then she hit the splits bouncin' her ass starting to throw her hands back reaching in her long locks.

I stood right infront of her and she gasped quickly putting her head down.

She quickly stood up dancing away from me on the coo. But I wasn't worried I just kept throwing money.

"Mi-Mi-Migo," I heard indicatin' the song was ending and I watched as the lights went low having her silhouette disappear.

I walked back to the VIP seeing our bottles there, "she damn good," Rich said and I nodded flopping down on the soft couch cushion, "I have to talk to her.."

"Just go request her to be your skrippa all night," Offset said bringin' a entire gold bottle to his lips drinkin' it.

"You right.. But then again I just want her to myself," I admitted then I stood up rushing towards the back and I knocked someone down.

"Oh shit.. I'm sorry," I said pulling the small girl up and she looked at me and I gasped seeing Kendra.

"Kendra?" I questioned and she looked down, "actually.. Right now it's Khaotic," she said.

"Wait what?" I asked confused. "Quavo I'm a stripper," she admitted rolling her eyes.

"And you didn't inform me because?" I asked quite angry about this situation.. I mean damn I knew they looked alike but now that I'm dead in her face I KNEW it was Kendra because the way I looked at her at the studio.

"Because it ain't your fucking business," she spat startin' to walk away.

I quickly snatched her arm grippin' it tightly, "fuck you mean it ain't my business yes the fuck it is, you prancin' round this bitch clappin' yo ass and shit," I spat furrowin' my eyebrows together indicatin' I was heated.

She kissed her teeth, "boy let me go," she said and I saw that she had a bag and she was dressed in sweats with a white V-neck T-shirt.

"Where you goin' now?" I asked annoyed by this girl.

"Home!" She hollered pullin' away from me walking out the exit.

I then followed behind her, "why you ain't tell me you stripped?" I asked as we finally reached her Mercedes.

"Because like I said its not your business and tonight was my last night now good-bye," she saod entering her Benz closing the door.

I opened it back, "we need to talk," I said.

"Quavo leave me alone.." She spat trying to pull the door closed but I held it tightly. "What?" She asked annoyed.

"Not here.. Meet me at my crib.. Imma text you my address," I said closing her door then I heard her starting the engine to her car and she rolled down the window.

"And.. What if I don't?" She questioned looking around curiously.

"You'll find out," I smirked walking back inside to let them know I was leaving.