Show & Trail.

Kendra 🌺.

I felt much better so I was dressed for Bryson's concert but Quavo kept calling so here I was parked infront of his large estate

I switched my hips walking up the path and I reached his door knocking on it.

He opened it and he let his eyes wonder over me.
"Talk," I smiled and he moved aside allowing me to step in holding my small clutch.

He placed his hand in the crease of my back, "don't touch me.." I pointed and he chuckled throwing his hands up walking towards the table.

I smelled something so amazing and I followed behind him, he pulled my chair out and I sat down, as he pushed it in.

He went into the kitchen and I admired the table setting. It had rose petals all over, a bottle of Ace of Spades, a vase that looked super expensive with a single rose inside.

Quav walked back setting a plate infront of me with baked chicken, mac & cheese, greens, cornbread, and mashed potatos.

"You said talk," I mumbled and he nodded sitting infront of me starting to eat.

"I know," he shrugged, "you gone eat?"

My stomach growled as I admired the delicious looking food, "no.."

He smiled starting to chuckle shaking his head, "well.. I just wanted to apologize for.. Cheatin' I was completely wrong and.. and I truly regret it.."

I nodded my head not wanting to think about that hurt any more.

"You forgive me?" He asked with his eyes looking soft.

I shook my head, "no.. Yo-you had no idea how much it hurt.."

He nodded, "I do now.. I understand I hurt you but its killin' me seein' you happy wit' someone else... I really love you Kendra.."

I shrugged, "if you actually knew what love was you wouldn't have even bothered to sleep with someone other than me!" I pointed to myself having tears form in my eyes, "I loved you! I showed you each and everyday.. B-but you didn't show it in return.. After all the humiliation you put me through.. The embarrassment, you actually think I want a fucking apology from you?!"

He just stared at me and I breathed out looking away, letting tears fall from my eyes.

"I'm sorry.." he repeated and I nodded, "me too.." I stood up snatching my clutch off the table, "sorry you lost me.."

I began walking to the door and he grabbed my arm, "I was hurt Kendra.. Yo-you were with him more than you were with me... You told me don't worry about him and now y'all together.. And engaged. This shit hurts.. Everytime I go somewhere people in my face bombardin' me wit' questions... Bryson this Bryson that.. And that was while we were together.. Now its worse... I can't stand it.."