Award Night.

A month later.

Kendra 🌺.

Tonight was the Hip Hop Awards and I was presenting best rap group with Michael B. Jordan. Even though he wasn't anywhere near a musician.

I sat in my hotel allowing them to do my make up, beating my face as they call it.

"They petty making you present it when you used to mess with Quavo," Dreya rolled her eyes smacking on some chips laying in the bed.

"I don't care its gone be some animosity tonight plus I gotta perform and shit.. He just probably joke around in the crowd.. Then i got nominated for best Female Hip Hop artist, so.. I'm not gonna worry about no Quavo tonight.

I then stood up as they finished and I slipped my dress on.

I then quickly exited the hotel with my posse following me

I then quickly exited the hotel with my posse following me. "Okay.. Once we get there just smile at the cameras.. If people wanna talk.. Talk to them," my manager insisted.

I nodded, "okay.."

"If they wanna snap pictures.. Pose and smile," she smiled and I laughed, "gotchu.."

"We just want you to have a positive image plus this is your first big award show.. You nervous?" She asked and I shook my head, "just to perform.."

"Girl.. You looking good though and so are the girls," Dreya complimented and I laughed. "Okay go.. Go.. Go," my manager said as we pulled up. Me and Dreya rushed out hand in hand.

I gave off that resting bitch face look as pictures snapped, I continued walking through people hearing several scream my name. I waved smiling then I walked over signing a few autographs and what not, taking a few pictures with the fans.

Then we continued on walking as our body guard led us, "oh snap here's Kendra.. Kendra can we talk to you?" Adrianne Bailon asked.

I nodded walking over to her, "you look amazing," she commented.

I smiled, "well you do as well," I replied as she handed me a mic.

"So.. What look is this?" She asked admiring my outfit. "Well my shoes were custom Louboutins.." I smiled looking at them as they shined brightly.