His Hotel Room..

Kendra 🌺.

"Are you scared?" Qua asked and I nodded, "I don't do turtles.. Fish, nothing.. No animals whatsoever."

He kissed his teeth, "turtles bite but dolphins don't, touch it."

"No!" I hollered then he grabbed my hand and I shook in his grip, he placed it on the dolphin's head and I stopped breathing. "Oh my god," I whispered then he motioned my hand rubbing it gently.

The dolphin started to scream at me or whatever causing me to jerk my hand back.

"He happy Kendra stop bein' a baby.." He laughed.

I shook my head, "wanna touch the stingray?" He asked walking over to them. I breathed out, "I ain't touching nothing with a damn stinger.."

He chuckled reaching into there tank and gently rubbing one.

I looked around at the large aquarium room with the many animals we could touch, it was completely empty besides me and him, and the feeders and monitors.

"Let's go," he laughed holding my hand pulling me out.

"Where we going now?" He smiled, "you ready to eat or no?"

I shrugged, "you the one rented the whole damn zoo out today.. So you decide..." He laughed, "okay... Let's go eat."

We exited the petting habitat of the underwater creatures and we walked throughout the dark zoo which was lit by bright lights under the trees all around us. The rose petals were still entact on the paths wherever we decided to walk.

<>

"Potato and bacon soup is amazing," I moaned starting to eat the soup like I haven't eaten in days. "I know but damn slow down.."

I laughed and I rolled my eyes, "I haven't had any in a while Quav.. Its so good."

He nodded starting to play on his phone, "get off your phone this is dinner.." I nearly hollered and he took a picture of me. I giggled and he continued playing on his phone.

"Quaaavo," I whined.

He finally set his phone down and I continued eating my soup, "give me yours," he then passed it over to me and I started devouring his.

"So lemme ask you somethin'.."

I looked up at him, "go ahead."

"You ain't miss me at all when we was split?" I then threw my spoon into my soup. "I don't know," I shrugged and he rolled his eyes, "what you mean you ain't know?"

"This is going to cause an argument.." I mumbled.

He shook his head, "it ain't, only way it is, if you don't express how you feel.. You always be so boxed in just tell a nigga.."

I tapped my foot against the floor quickly with my arms folded over my chest.

"Tell me!" He hollered.

I snapped my head at him, "I LOVED YOU OKAY? B-but you obviously didn't feel the same because you cheated on me an-and it was embarrassing, it was everywhere Quavious. Every blog, every fucking news channel, everybody talked about it.."

I shook my head letting tears fall, "I was humiliated.. I didn't think I was good enough for you or anybody..." I looked down, "it still hurts that I still loved you and I can't stop loving you, no matter how much shit you've put me through... You made me feel special all the time th-then you go and cheat when we were trying to solve our problems?"

He stared at me not bothering to speak as if the cat had his tongue.

"You said you forgave me like why you bringin' it up?"