Interview.

Kendra 🌺.

"So what's up with you an-and Quavo from Migos.. Y'all just been beefing heavy," Dj Dana said and I shrugged, "he's mad because this not his pussy no more."

She laughed, "its shocking me.. Alot.. Honestly.. You said chlamydia boy?" She asked and I nodded smiling, "I just said that to make him mad.."

"You sure did that.." she said and I laughed, "I can't see why he talking when I fed him.."

She looked confused, "fed him how?"

"So one day he tells me to sleep over note this is loooong before we were together and he ate my box," I said and she laughed, "woah Quavo eat the box.."

I nodded, "he ain't that bad either."

She smirked, "was his weenie good?" She asked and I blushed, "yeah.. But I have had better.." I lied and she laughed, "oh daaamn.."

"Well enough about Quavo since he's old news.. How's your album coming?" She asked and I smiled, "its done doing my album release party this weekend actually."

"That's good, I'm proud and all this started from?" She questioned.

"A simple freestyle I did in the studio with Metro then everybody started coming at me but I took Gotti's first.. He was like do something with it and I just went off on it."

She nodded, "yes.. They still using your quotes.." she laughed.

I nodded, "so what's a song that really got to you that you put on the album.. That like really spoke to you.."

"Well.. I lied.." I said breathing out slowly.

"And what's that about?" She asked and I batted my eyelashes, having her and others laugh.

"I don't really wanna say too much but like.." I then made a face as if I was screaming, "but when I wrote it.. It made me emotional because its hard to honestly speak about old relationships and stuff... I just.. Ugh," I said laughing.

"Its okay.." she assured me and I laughed wiping my teary eyes out.

🌺

I hopped out the black truck seeing someone sitting on my porch, "you gone be okay?" My driver asked and I nodded.

I then walked up my cobblestone path seeing Quavo sitting there in all black. "What you doing here?" I asked and he looked up at me, "we need to talk.."

"There's nothing to talk about.." I spat and he stood up, "why you ain't delete the picture?" He asked calmly.

"Because I didn't have to," I shrugged then I walked to door unlocking it, "I told you to delete it..."

"Okay Quavo if you will leave me alone I'll delete the picture," I said entering my house about to close the door but he put his foot by the door.

"Move!" I hollered then he kissed his teeth, "open the door.."

I continued pushing the door closed and he removed his foot, I started to lock it but he opened it and walked in. "Quavo get out!" I hollered then he bumped my shoulder walking upstairs into my room.

"This nigga out his damn mind," I pulled my phone out dialing 911 but I didn't push call yet. "Get out my bed!" I hollered at him as he laid there yawning, "nah I'm sleepy.."

"Why the fuck is you stalking me and bothering me?" I questioned and he shrugged turning over in the bed.

What the fuck is this nigga problem?

"QUAVIOUS KEYATE MARSHALL!" I yelled then he kissed his teeth, I took a picture of him then I stuffed my phone back in my back pocket.

"Stop sayin' my full name.." he spat looking at me grouchily.

"Fuck you," I retorted and he chuckled, "I don't want that disease written shit."

I rolled my eyes, "I fed you stop talking shit.." I said then he stood up walking to me biting his bottom lip, "stop playin'..."

"Playing how?" I asked then I felt his arm go around me and he gripped my ass roughly, "we been fightin' too long don't you thank?" He asked sucking on my neck.

"What the fuck is you doing?" I said trying to push him but he wouldn't budge. "Move!" I hollered pushing him roughly and he chuckled, "bye hoe.." he said twirling his keys walking out.

"You just mad cause I'm not about to let you kiss on me," I said pushing him as he stood at the top of the steps.

"You outcha damn mind?" He asked gripping my neck tightly picking me up and I looked down seeing my feet not on the ground anymore.

"Quavo.." I choked gasping for air and he threw me to the floor, "stop fuckin' playin' with me.." He said walking down the steps exiting the house.

I continued gasping for air then I wiped my nose with the back of my hand.