Beginning of it all.

Kendra 🌺.

"Breakfast, breakfast, breakfast," I said to myself walking down the steps of my large home going into the kitchen.

I turned on the stove and I started making some pancake batter.

My phone buzzed sitting on the island and I grabbed it seeing I had a new message.

Metro 🙊💦: come to the studio today

I smirked to myself quickly shooting him a text back.

Kendra 🌺: why should I? 🙊

Metro 🙊💦: bring your ass I'm not playng

I rolled my eyes sitting my phone down, me and Metro had sex again.. And again.. And.. Again.

He said he was going to help me start on my music shit because I was honestly sick of Magic and I didn't plan on fucking another dude just to get more money.

Everytime we fucked he left me a bunch of cash, it kept me happy.

I was actually shocked that he is trying to help me he probably understands my struggles and what not.

Most of the timr after we fuck we smoke then just talk..

I couldn't believe he hadn't just fucked me once and discontinued conversing but I guess I had something he enjoyed.

I didn't find him attractive whatsoever, he just had good money and good dick.. Two things a woman needs.

I turned the stove off and decided to just pick me up something on the way there.

Today's the day he probably would let me spit a few bars.. But I doubted he, he just never wanted to me come to the studio with him.

I exited the kitchen walking upstairs getting dressed in my tight skirt that stopped at my knees with my crop top which matched that exposed my perky breasts.

I tossed my hair into a bun sticking him my gold diamond studs.

I slapped on some makeup and some nude colored lipstick, I lotioned up my feet strapping on my nude gladiator heels.

Nude and burgundy just fit together perfectly with my skin tone.

I grabbed my shouldee bag and I exited the room going downstairs, I went into the kitchen grabbing my phone. I adjusted my small gold rings on my fingers with my long black matte coffin nails.

I then left out the door locking it up and I went to my car unlocking it and hopping in.

.

I drove to the studio holding the brown bag of bean and cheese tacos.

I entered the door having all eyes on me. "Metro in this bitch?" I asked looking around being hit by the smell of marijuana.

"Right here," he said leaning back in the chair that was at the large button center. I walked inside closing the door and I sat beside him, "you got me tacos?" Metro asked.

"No buddy," I said pulling out two passing them to him and he laughed.

I looked to the door seeing someone tall walk in, he was beautiful with his shoulder length dreads tied back. "Wassup Qua?" Metro said reaching out his hand and they did a handshake.

"Get up let him sit there," Metro said and I kissed my teeth standing up, Qua then sat down chuckling.

"Matter fact take your ass in the booth," Metro pointed at me. "I will shit," I spat setting my tacos down walking into the booth, I walked up to the mic pulling the large beats over my ears.

"Rap that ass off," Metro said then I flicked him off watching Qua chuckle looking at me inhaling the small blunt he was given.

Metro shot me a thumbs up and I breathed out, "freestyle..' I mumbled to myself.

"I say that shit cause I did it my nigga I'm winnin' dancin' round with some bad bitches cause we know how to straight get it. I see it I want it, I buy it, I spend it.." I rapped fast throwing my hand up moving it slightly.

"Ain't got no motherfuckin' Honda bitch I drive a benz, she bendin' over poppin' pussy tryna get a chance."

"But I won't judge em tho yeah I won't judge em no.. I'm just tryna come up and be the baddest tho."

"Came from the projects that shit straight old, glad a came up, I got my fame up, now all these niggas all on me but I swear to god they can't touch me cause I.. Do what the fuck I want cause I'm poppin' aint no stoppin' me the way I kill this beat bitches suck in this in-dus-try.. But not me.. Nah man not Kee cause Imma be the best bitch on the beat.. Cut it!" I hollered lastly into the mic and Metro dropped the blunt from his mouth.

"How was that?" I asked looking at him and he slowly shot me a thumbs up.

I placed the earphones down and I exited the booth. "I ain't know you was that cold..." Metro said shocked and I laughed, "well now you do.."

"I'm puttin' this shit out there tonight," he said clicking things on his computer. "Lemme hear it don't do that yet," I whined with a smile.

"You got a good ass flow ma," Qua said inhaling his newly rolled blunt he begin to lit.

"Better than yours in Origin?" I asked and he started laughing, "nah.. You ain't better than me." He assured me and I rolled my eyes.

"Wanna bet something?" I asked and he stood up, "what you wanna do?" He asked and I smirked, "no.. Hook man I'm just playing.."

Everyone then started laughing, "you got jokes huh?" He asked and I threw my hands up, "maybe.. Just a little."

He then sat back down and Metro replayed me with a beat he had already made. "Do you hear this shit?" He asked and I nodded laughing leaning my hand agsinst the large board.

"Straight fire.. Should lemme hop on it," Quavo said and I smiled, "no.. Let me do this one on my own then I'll let you knoe if I need a little help but trust me.. I'm a big girl," I flirted.