Zoo Day.

Quavo 🔥.

I went into the corner store walking to the back by the freezers and I looked over seeing Kendra, I opened the freezer grabbing a Welch's grape soda bottle and I walked to her tapping her shoulder, she turned around and I quickly apologized.

"I'm sorry.. I-I thought you was somebody," I mumbled then I mentally cursed myself out walking to yhe register.

"That's all?" The arabian man asked and I nodded.

I looked over seeing a magazine with Bryson and Kendra on the cover exiting from a restaurant, I shook my hand handing him a five and I rushed out.

I walked to my AUDI and I entered breathing out, I grabbed my phone out my jacket pocket callin' Kendra.

"Hello?" She answered sleepily.

"What you doin'?" I asked and I heard her shufflin', "nothing.. Just waking up, you?" she asked and I looked around watching cars pass by.

"Nothin'... So how was your date the other night?" I asked tryin' to sound carin'.

"It was okay.." she responded dryly. I chuckled, "what okay mean?" I asked wanting to know more. "Why you care?" She asked yawnin' and I shrugged as if she could see me.

"I don't.." suddenly the phone started beepimg and I looked at it not seeing anything.

"Well since you don't care.. Don't ask," she spat and I nodded, "won't you just answer your phone.."
"K bye," then I heard a buzz sound indicatin' she hung up. I shook my head pushin' the start and I pulled out the spot driving out the lot.

Kendra 🌺.

"What you doin' up this early?" Bryson asked and I looked over at my clock seeing it was twelve in the afternoon.

"Bry it's twelve in the afternoon.." I assured him and he laughed causing me to smile, "well get up cause I want you to meet someone.."

"Meet who?" I asked sitting up rubbing my eye, "my daughter.." he mumbled. "Oh.. Seriously?" I asked resting my face on my hand.

"Yeah, she wants to go to the zoo so.. I'm taking her.. Just wanted extra help," he replied and I nodded, "sounds fun around what time?"

"Mm about one thirty," he replied, "is that enough time for you to get all beautiful?" He asked.

"Yeah.."

"Not like you need to wear makeup or anything," he mumbled and I laughed, "Bryson shut up bye.."

He chuckled, "bye."

I stood up walking to the bathroom turning the shower on and I started brushing my teeth allowing the water to heat up.

I then washed my face and removed my clothes stepping in the shower.

I allowed the water to massage my body and I started to grab my pink sponge and I grabbed my fruity scented body wash from Bath And Body Works, squeezing it on the sponge scrubbing it over my chest and under my arms, out onto my arms..

🌺

I pulled up to the zoo and I breathed out, I grabbed the barbie doll I bought and I exited my car. Hitting the lock, I walked to the glass purchasing a ticket and I entered the gate.

I texted Bryson as I stood beside the gate.

Kendra: wya lol I'm in the gate 👀

He quickly responded back.

Bry 😩😏: Turn around 🙈

I then turned around seeing him walking over to me holding a light complected girl who looked really tiny. "Oh my gosh who is this?" I asked and she looked at me just blinking.