Photoshoots & Screenshots

Kendra 🌺.

"Alright alright give it to me Kendra.." The photographer said and I looked back at the camera with my hands back. "Yes yes..." he cheered and I laughed.

"Perfect your smile is everything," he said and I continued laughing at his wack french accent.

"Grab your booty from under," I did as told staring at the camera sexily, "ohh yasss.." Dreya cheered and I laughed hard.

"Good.. Take five," he said and I smiled taking the robe from Frankie and putting it on.

"Where you going?" I asked Dreya as she rushed to the front of the studio, "someone's here for you.."

I looked confused then I sat in the makeup chair letting Frankie freshen me up more.

I grabbed a water bottle popping the cap off and drinking some.

I looked over seeing Quavo walking to me with his head down and hands stuffed in his pockets, "ain't that yo ex girl?" Frankie asked in a whisper and I nodded looking back at the mirror.

Quavo reached me breathing out, "can we talk?" He asked and I looked at him, "there's not much to talk about.." I assured him. "You right but damn," he spat, "this feud shit gotta stop."

I stood up looking at him, "you started it.. Throwing shade on Twitter.. You was asking for it now its all over social media you want it to stop... Then you had the audacity to throw my business of what I did with Metro out there? Is you fucking serious?" I asked trying to stay calm.

He kissed his teeth, "whatever just make the shit stop or its gone be a fuckin' problem," he threatened. 

I shook my head, "excuse me? Is you threatening me?!" I hollered and he nodded, "you damn right.."

"Quavo get the fuck out of here.. I am not worried about you whatsoever.. Everytime I turn around you got my name in your mouth... Get the fuck," I spat bringing my hands together folding them.

"Whatever like the fuck I said.. I don't have time to be arguin' wit no hoe," he said and I nodded, "if I'm a hoe leave my hoe ass alone.. Stop blowing my phone up calling me and everything!" I hollered. 

"I AIN'T FUCKIN' WORRIED ABOUT YOU!" He yelled pushing things off my makeup table. "Really Quavo?" I asked as he continued pushing everything off, "yeah really fuck you bitch.."

I nodded waving at him as he walked out.

"Damn girl... I feel bad you going through that if it was me I would've been cut his ass..." Frankie said brushing my hair as I sat in the chair.

"I just don't understand I ain't did shit to him," I said wiping my tears. "I fucking hate him..." I mumbled and Frankie kissed my cheek, "it'll be aight.."

🌺

I went through me and Quavo's messages from last week screenshotting them then posting them to the gram.

@RealKendraK: everytime I turn around your ass begging for me back.. But you flexing on Twitter like you don't want me 😂👎 you're the phoniest nigga I EVER dealt with in my life. FACETIMING ME EVERY HOUR ON THE HOUR 😌. But you mad cause I don't answer. Everytime I turn around you be trying to "pull up" in your terms 😩💀 Are you mad because I'm not fucking with YOU no lonGER? 👀. You keep calling me a hoe but you said yourself "everybody got a past" even YOU chlamydia boy so don't try to come at me like I'm just a nasty bitch 😷 you make me sick imma tell ya mama.. Keep playing with me hoe 😏🙈✌

Soon my notifications began blowing up and I read every comment.

Rubberbanddan: chlamydia?? 😷

I laughed, maybe I was wrong for throwing that little lie in there but I didn't care. Quavo is out his damn mind and I watched as comments flooded tagging him and I rolled my eyes.

I tossed my phone beside me on the bed abd it rung, I grabbed it and answered without looking at who it was. "Hello?" I said.

"Really? This how we gone play? You makin' shit up!" He hollered and I smiled, "hey Quavo.. What's up chlamydia boy?" I laughed.

"You got me fucked up bitch, forreal.. Never had no fuckin' chlamydia in my damn life.. You hoppin' out ya body now.." he said angrily.

"Okay you done?" I asked and he growled, "keep playin' with me.."

"Quavo okay? Like what the fuck you gone do? You can't touch me so.. You act like I give a fuck about you.. Stop worrying about me... You just mad cause I don't give a fuck about you anymore!" I hollered smiling.

"Yea whatever.. Delete that shit and I'm not playin'...."

I shook my head, "I ain't doing no post and delete now.. If you let me be I have an interview in the morning," I said.

"Keep fuckin' wit me that's gone be your last interview," he said and I laughed, "okay? You ain't gone touch me though so I don't get why we still talking..."

"Man fuck you bitch," he said and I yawned fakily, "you done chlamydia boy?" I asked laughing then he kissed his teeth hanging up.

I climbed under my silky blanket clapping so the lights would turn off.

Quavo 💰.

I can't believe Kendra ass wanna start with my lyin' and shit. I ain't got no fuckin' std's she probably do with her hoe ass. Tryna fuck up my persona that bitch can die for all I care.

I went to Twitter and decided to tweet.

@QuavoStuntin: hoes lyin on my dick bitch stop playin 😂

I then texted Kendra.

Quavo 💰: delete the fuckin picture this the last time imma tell you 😏

But she didn't text back so I guess she was sleeping.

Fuck her..