Arranged.

Kendra 🌺.

"You will be dating R&B singer Bryson Tiller, you both understand publicity and this will fit perfect in the tabloids, you two will be inseparable.." My manager cooed all faint like.

I shrugged, "sounds cool but I think Quavo will flip the fuck out.." I mumbled biting my bottom lip.

"Forget Quavo.. His storyline is over now a new one must begin... I will see you later on tonight at the restaurant we had everything set up for you and Bryson.." She giggled jumping up and down, "gosh I'm so excited.."

I smiled then she exited the studio and I sat back in my seat.

I shook my head, "I can't believe they got me doing this shit," I mumbled then Quavo walked in sitting in a chair beside me.

"So what you doin' tonight?" He asked scooting towards me placing his hand on my upper thigh rubbing it looking into my eyes.

"Well to-tonight they set me up on a date with the hip new R&B singer Bryson.. I'm sure you heard his songs... And for publicity my publicist is making us a couple."

He chuckled then he removed his hand from me sitting back in his chair.

"Don't be mad," I said softly and he shook his head with his eyebrows furrowed, "I ain't got nothin' to be mad at.."

I then stood up straddling his lap, "you're mad and you cute when you mad.. But stop being mad.. Its not like they gonna make me do extreme things with him.. We just have to kiss.. And hold hands.. Along with go on dates just so paparazzi can snap a few pics until we end up on every cover magazine.."

He shook his head, "maybe we should just break up.. Till all this shit over," he said looking down at my shirt.

I shook my head, "no me and you can still see each other," I said and he shook his head, "nah.. Watch out."

I stood up and he did also walking right out the studio, I breathed out running my hands through my hair and I followed him out. "Quav why are you mad?" I asked standing atleast ten feet from him.

"Because you okay wit the shit and everybody gone be throwin' shit in my face.. Ya girl doin' this or ya girl doin' that! I ain't got time for that shit!" He hollered.

I shook my head, "fuck what people say you know.. You know what we got is real but the other shit just for the money,' I assured him wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Nah bro.." he said pulling away and pulling his phone out his pocket looking down at it walking away.

I breathed out walking back into the room and I sat down, I wiped my tear that fell and I shook my led trying to fight back my tears.

I don't understand why he was so upset about it.. He knows what we got is real and the other shit us self explanatory.

"Ugh," I groaned placing my arms on the board covering my eyes crying.

🌺

I exited the limo in a black fitted dress that stopped mid thigh, I entered the restaurant as planned and I saw Chris sitting at a table.

He waved for me to come over so I walked over smiling, he stood up kissing my lips and I heard a camera flash, "hey baby.." he greeted and I giggled. He pulled my chair out so I sat down, he then walked over sitting across from me.

"So how's your music shit goin'?" He asked and I shrugged, "good I went to the studio today and I plan on dropping a mixtape.."

He nodded, "so what about you?" I asked.