Death of Me.

T h r e e M o n t h s.

Kendra 🌺.

"What you mad at me for, he was talking to me.. I only said hi and that was the end of it," I practically hollered as Qua was stomping upstairs.

"That ain't even the point!" he hollered from the room.

I stood from the couch, removing my Louboutin heels and  I followed behind him going into the room.

"So what is the point?" I questioned walking to the dresser removing my earrings. "Nothin' cause you don't understand how disrespectful you really is," he pointed with a shrug.

I plugged my ears, "LA LA LA!"

"Then you childish as fuck," he went into the bathroom closing the door behind him and I heard the shower start.

We had came from his friend's dinner party where he was trying to support his album or whatever. It was quite elegant for a rap album, I enjoyed it. Until a fan told me hi and Quav wanted to fight, I was trying to pull him to the limo but then Offset was tryna fight just to fight.. So then Takeoff wanted to fight.

I slid my dress down and I went into the bathroom, with only a thong on.

I tied my hair into a messy bun, "why you so mad because I said hi? I would've been rude if I didn't speak.. Those are my fans.. They put money in my pockets you don't understand that."

He peeked out the curtain, "you was giggly and shit."

I laughed, "because it was funny the fact you snapped at him for saying hello.. I think he was gay anyhow."

"I don't give a damn getcho ass in here," he demanded going back to his shower. I pulled off my thong and I stepped in behind him, I ran my nails down his wet back.

He faced me with his dreads soaked, having water run down his face.

"I'm still mad at you," he mumbled biting his bottom lip.

"Do something about it," I stepped to him and he chuckled, wrapping his arms around my waist. "I love you.." he kissed my lips and I blushed staring into his brown eyes.

"When we gon' get married?"

I wrapped my arms around his neck, toying with his dreadlocks. "I don't know," I said softly.

"Let's do it tomorrow," he suggested.

"That's soon and we still argue 24/7, we not fit for a marriage right now.. You're about to start tour yet again and... I dont know," I mumbled looking towards the shower wall.

He kissed his teeth, "if you don't want to marry me jus' lemme know forreal."

My eyes softened, "I do want to marry you.."

He shook his head, "just forget I ever asked you forreal forreal," he then stepped out the tub and I breathed out, looking down at my white polished toes.

Minutes later, I took a bath and I turned the shower off.

I stepped onto the rug and I wrapped the towel around me, I exited the bathroom seeing Qua getting dressed. "Where are you going?" I asked softly looking at him.

"Out," he snatched his shoes off the carpet and his keys from the side table, walking out the room.

I sat on the bed and let out a puff of air, "this man will be the death of me.."

Quavo 💰.

I reached my hand up, sliding it up the stripper thigh and I gripped onto her ass.