Still love you.

Quavo 💰.

I kept lookin' at Kendra, she looked pissed off about somethin'.. But I knew she was furious when she hollered and threw that drink in that nigga face and stormed the fuck out.

I couldn't help but admire her ass, I did that shit..

"Quav I'm talking to you," my date nearly shouted.

"Mm I said yeah," I shrugged and her eyes lit up, "forreal? Cause you be playing.."

"Hell yeah I'm serious," I said confidently.. Not even knowing what I was agreeing to.. Probably just signed over my soul.

"So when we going?" She asked biting her bottom lip stirring her straw. "Goin' where?" I asked and her mouth dropped, "Qua-"

"Hold that thought.. I gotta piss," I said standin' up and walkin' towards the bathroom, I looked back seein' she was occupied so I slipped out the exit.

I looked to the left then at the right, I saw Kendra standing at the corner of the restaurant and I walked towards her wit my hands in my pocket.

"You good?" I asked and she turned around with her mascara stained on her cheeks wit her dried tears.

I bit my lip soon regrettin' to ask that question.

"My bad.." I mumbled and she nodded, "I'm fine but don't you got a date you have to tend to?"

I chuckled and shook my head, "nah.. She ain't a date I was just tryna get my mind off you," I admitted instead of hidin' what I felt.

She smiled, "good start."

I stared at her, tiltin' my head to the side wit my mouth slightly open, she was makin' me speechless.

"What you looking at?" She asked snappin' me out my trance.

"Your gorgeous ass," I mumbled and she looked as if she didn't hear me. "There you are.." I looked over my shoulder seein' Bea walk over to us.

"This is not the bathroom Quavo," she laughed.

I rubbed the back of my neck and Kendra just stood there, "yeah I know.."

"Ready to go?" She asked loopin' her arm in mine.

No I don't wanna go nowhere wit yo ass, I wanna go wit Kendra.

I looked at Kendra admirin' her body, damn I miss wakin' up to that or fuckin' her every chance I could get..

"Quavo!" Bea hollered and I looked at her, "ye-yeah?"

"I said you ready to go?" She asked once again and I nodded, "fasho.. Ken.. Imma see you around.. Aight?" She nodded with a slight smile.

"Wait what you waitin' on?"

"Uber," she mumbled and I chuckled, "lemme give you a ride.." She looked as if she was thinkin' about it, "fine."

"Drop me off first baby, I need to go to work in the morning," I smiled and nodded, walkin' towards my AUDI.

I opened Kendra's door in the backseat and she laughed, gettin' in. I then entered and looked over seein' Bea lookin' happy as can be.