Date Night I

Quavo 💰.

"Come to dinner wit me tonight," I spoke into the phone. If I felt like I needed to get over Kendra, a date was the first step or else I could let the media think I moved on.

"When and where?" she questioned sweetly.

"Don't worry, I'll pick you up around seven," I replied and she laughed, "should I feel special?"

Hell no bitch..

"Of course," I chuckled.

"Well let me go buy a new dress," she giggled.

"Bet," I replied hearing the dial tone and I sat my phone aside, I then grabbed my phone still seeing Kendra as my lock screen.

I stared at it for what felt like forever, I really miss her and there's nothing I can do.

She happy with someone else and that's what's killin' me the most.

I decided to take a nap right on this couch since I already took a shower or should I say visited my thinkin' place.

Kendra🌺.

I finished curling my hair and exited the bathroom, "Kendra!" Bryson called from downstairs

I quickly sat on the bed, lotioning my legs, "upstairs!" I hollered back. I had a strange feeling in the pit of my gut, but I ignored it.. I was somewhat confident dinner would be fun.

I looked over seeing Bryson standing at the door.

"Your sweater looks nice baby," I complimented massaging the lotion into my hands

"Your sweater looks nice baby," I complimented massaging the lotion into my hands. I stuck my feet into my maroon heels and stood up from the bed.

"What's goin' on?"

I looked confused, "with?"
"You're takin' forever, the movie and shits gonna start," he mumbled scratching his head.

I grabbed his black hat and placed it on his head, "takes time to look this good," I traced my thumb over his mustache.

"Told you.. You don't need makeup and shit," he spat, rolling his eyes.

"You're absolutely.. Incorrect," I laughed.