Never fail to amaze.

Kendra 🌺.

My phone rung and I quickly grabbed it seeing it was Bryson.

I answered it, "what?"

"You really broke up with me so you could get back with Quavo?" He asked sounding really pissed off.

"No.. Not at all, Quavo just wanted to take me on a trip as friends... I broke up with you because you have shit you need to work on.."

He laughed, "whatever I'm not changin' myself.. You might be the one who needs changing."

"How so?"

"You! Just you in general, you broke up with me for no reason at all and now you go on a trip with someone that hurt you and made you feel less of a woman.."

"So you didn't make me feel that way Bryson?" I questioned.

"No!" He hollered, "I helped you.. I lifted you up when you were down but you just break up with me because no actual reason at all? I loved you and I still do.. So does Harley, she asks me everyday where you are and all I can do is lie to her."

I breathed out, "okay..."

"All you can say is okay?"

"Ain't that what I just said nigga?"

He kissed his teeth, "where you at?" I looked around the room, "I'm on my way home so it doesn't even matter."

"You a damn lie Kendra."

I rolled my eyes, "I really am," I mumbled softly. "You fuck him?" He asked with anger elevating in his voice. "No Bry," I admitted.

I have to say I really did want to fuck him, but I knew it'd be wrong.

"Well hurry up and come home," he spat.

"How'd you find out I wasn't home and you happen to call me when I'm with someone else, why you questioning me Bryson? We not together! Its been a week since I fucking heard from you!"

He scoffed, "have fun wit your new nigga," I then heard the dial tone.

I tossed my phone back in the bed and there was a knock at the door. I stood up and opened it, looking down each side of the hall, seeing no one.

I looked down seeing a tray with a card on it.

I picked it up and allowed the door to close behind me, I walked to my bed, sitting down. "Had no idea they delivered," I mumbled.

I pulled the top off and I smiled widely, seeing a cake which said, "sorry"

"You never fail to amaze me Quavious," I smiled sticking my finger on the white icing and licking it.

I wasn't going to give that easily though, he continued to call me out my name and I could care less how he feels right now. Which he should feel terrible.

My phone buzzed and I grabbed it seeing I had a new text.

Quavo 💰: I kno u got my gift and I don't want to go home, I don't want to argue I just want it to be two friends on a vaca. We gone leave everybody at home and not bring they asses up, please 😩😘💖