Sick.

Kendra 🌺.

Me and Bryson have been going good these past weeks. He learned more about me and I learned more about him.

He had a show tonight but I don't think I'll be there.

"Achoo!" I sneezed once again and grabbed yet another tissue from the box blowing my nose.. Yet nothing would come out.

"Bryson," I groaned loudly and I heard him rushing up the steps.

"Bryson," I whined all stuffy like.

Bryson then walked in holding a tray, he placed it over my lap and I looked down seeing soup and crackers, with some hot tea.

"Bryson," I whined starting to giggle then I coughed covering my mouth.

"Come on you gotta get better for the show," he demanded grabbing a spoon of soup forcing it down my throat.

"Mm," I hummed chewing on some chicken.

"Come on," Bryson mumbled forcing more down my throat and I laughed taking the spoon from him.

"What are you doing? You gotta get better.. Eat," he pointed.

I shook my head, "Bry I can't go to the show.." He looked away, "you can if you eat the damn soup," he mumbled.

"Alright!" I hollered and he walked to his side climbing in laying his head on my shoulder, "I'm sorry for yelling its just I would really like for my girlfriend to be in the crowd.."

I looked at the TV and I screamed seeing us on their.

"Turn it up!" I hollered and he quickly grabbed the remote turningthe TV up loudly.

"Love is in the air... And it appears to involve wedding bells?" The reporter on ENews said dramatically.

"Yes.. From Tiller God and the lovely Kendra.. The couple were spotted ring shopping a few weeks ago.. And people say it looks like it would be the perfect wedding.."

I looked at Bryson who looked highly amused.

"The couple was spotted just last week having a casual stroll around the city with Harley of course... I think they'd be the perfect family.. But people are wondering what happened between Quavo and Kendra.. 1/3 of the rap trio Migos.."

"Quavo enclosed a statement.. Fuck them.. Fuck I don't give a damn about them don't ask me shit else," she said and you heard several bleeps..

"Someone's hostile?" Her cohost asked then Bryson turned the TV off. I started eating more soup and I looked over seeing him stare at me, "what?"

"Nothing.. I just like looking at you."

I started blushing and I sipped some of my tea, tasting honey and lemon. "Why are you so perfect?" He asked causing me to choke and I sat the tea back down.

"I'm far from perfect but you on the other hand.." He then smiled, "nah."

I looked down seeing I was almost out of soup but I saw alot of chicken at thr bottom, so I started finishing it up.

"Yes Bryson.. You are amazing in every way shape and form.. But you picked me.. Out of every more perfect girl you picked me.."

He smiled, "because I.." He then stopped and looked around trying to find his words.

"Because what?" I laughed.

"Because from that night we went on our first 'date' I knew you'd be the perfect girlfriend then the way Harley fell for you.. She's never done that before... So I just knew any other girl didn'tl compare it was you I wanted to sleep beside and wake up too.. I tried to tell you from the beginning but you were so stuck on a bland ass nigga you didn't see how far in love I already was with you.."

I started to speak but then I quickly grabbed a tissue sneezing into it.

"Bryson you're the sweetest man I ever met..." he shrugged nonchalantly, "well you know."

I laughed and I sipped more tea, "no guy has ever made me soup.."

He started laughing, "well you ain't gotta worry bout them other niggas cause I'm the only nigga that's fuckin' witcha.."

"That was smooth," he nodded, "imma put it in my journal," he pointed towards his head and I giggled.

I grabbed the tray placing it to the floor at my bedside.

I slipped under the warm blankets and Bryson climbed onto me, "moooove," I whined.

He laid his head between my breasts closing his eyes, "ughh.."

"Stop," he mumbled comfortably on me. "You stop and move," I spat.

"I'm warming you up," he yawned. Then he sat up laying his head in the crease of my neck, I closed my eyes but I felt him start to place light kisses onto it.

I ignored it and drifted off to sleep.

🌺

I awoke to Bryson being nowhere in sight. My phone buzzed and I grabbed it answering tiredly without seeing who it was.

"Hello?" I questioned.

"Wassup?" A familiar voice asked and I looked at the phone seeing it was Quavo.

"Umm.. What you want?" I asked already annoyed with this conversation.

"You sound sick.. You good?" he asked sounding caring.

I rolled my eyes, "yes.. What?" I spat.

"I miss you," he mumbled, "and.. I just wanna talk... And apologize."

"Quav everytime I turn around you say you do-"

"I know and I'm sorry.. I just really wanna apologize.. And talk to you."

I nodded, "talk!" I hollered.

"Not over the phone.. Meet me at my house around eight.." he responded.

"K.."

He kissed his teeth, "forreal."

I hung up and Bryson entered fully dressed, "who was you talkin' to?"

"Quavo.." I mumbled sitting up. "Oh... Well I gotta go rehearse princess," he said kissing my forehead over and over. "Bryson gooo.." I whined pushing him away.

"Fine.."

"I'll try to come.. If I feel better," I smiled. "Nah just stay home and rest beautiful," he then kissed my lips.

"Bryson! You're gonna be sick," he shrugged then he kissed once again and I pushed him away. "You'll just have to take care of me next,"he laughed walking out.

"LOVE YOU!" I yelled.

"LOVE YOU TOO WIFE!" He yelled back then I heard the front door close.

My phone buzzed and I grabbed it unlocking it seeing I had a new message.

Quav 🔥: please come..