The girl who slept like a pig

Niether did the girl who slept like a pig nor did the guy angry like a butcher know that they are in the same car to meet destiny.

Manik's POV
I keep on driving to an unknown destination. I need some piece of mind. I suddenly notice a truck coming straight towards my car. I suddenly steer the steering wheel vigorously and apply break. I feel a weight hit my seat. I turn around to see a girl rubbing her head and eyes at the same time. Who is she? "Who are you" she shouted at me. Isn't this Nandini. What is she doing here.
"Manik? What are you doing here" she asked rather rudely.
"Oh hello, you're sitting in my car and asking what am I doing here". She suddenly gasps and asks " where are we?"
She keeps on blabering " Aiyappa there is no network here, how will I call chacha and chachi. Doesn't she know how irritating she is sounding. GOD!
"SHUT UP, Now let me ask, what are you doing in my car?". She slowly calms down as starts saying how she got trapped in the car. " how can you be so careless?".
"Oh hello,this is my first time in India and you are also careless. You should have checked before getting into the car" she shot back "oh yeah, I am careless. It's like everyday there would be a girl sleeping like a pig at my cars back seat." I sarcastically reply. "Ugh !! Get out! JUST GET OUT ".

" I' ll go, but at least drop me at the bus stop " she said with a lot of attitude

" I' ll go, but at least drop me at the bus stop " she said with a lot of attitude.This girl!
"Just because of dad and your friendship".
"Hmm" she mumbled.
Nandini POV
This idiot doesn't even know where we are. How will I go to chacha and chachi's house. He applied the brakes and carelessly told "the bus stop is here. Now get out."
Monster! I got out of the car and pulled my bags out. Manik stared at me with a stern face and I couldn't help but yell "monster manik". His expression changed to an angry facee. I run towards the bus stop seeing that creatures face.

What Malhotra uncle told was partially true, Manik is an angry young man but I cant see his soft side. He slowly drives away, but the car is still in view. Two guys are now standing next to me and both are checking me out. Ugh! Some men,are just disgusting. A guy hoots at me. I started walking away and they keep following me. What will I do now? Manik be chala gaya". Suddenly a guy holds my hand twists it. I wince in pain.
Manik's POV
"Monster Manik" she yelled. How dare she call me that. She runs seeing my face and a I drive away. Did I do a mistake leaving her there,but she called me a monster. Why am I feeling guilty? Shit man its nearly six thirty and she is all alone.

That dumb girl is in India for the first time, she could be in trouble. Not that I care.. its that she is dads friend. I drive back to the spot where I dropped her to see a guy twisting her hand. She is wincing in pain. I rush there and grabs his free arm and twists it to which he
winces in pain and releases Nandini's arm. As I was about to punch him in his stomach, he runs away. The other guy is still on the floor. I hold Nandini's arm and drag her to the side seat of my car and makes her sot. I drive to a nearby lodge. The ride was extremely silent and awkward. I stopped the car and indicated her to follow me. "Two rooms please" I said looking at the receptionist in the eye. "Sir, there is only one room, if you want one can sleep in the terrace. There is a bed there",he replies instantly.
" ok, fine. Give her the room and i'll sleep in the terrace". I point my finger indicating her not to talk. She didn't protest further. Nandini's room wasn't really good, but we had to adjust. I took my clothes and asked her to keep my luggage in her room. I walk to the terrace. Its nearly eight at night. I sit on the cot which was put in the terrace. I look up and watch the terrace. " dad I know you are up there now. I really miss you, why did you leave me alone".

Suddenly a voice interrupted my talks, " I knew you liked watching stars, but I never thought you would talk to stars"

I decided to stay quiet. She sits next to me and offers a sandwich which I decline. We stayed quiet for a long time. I noticed she was also looking at the stars. Maybe she isn't really bad.

Nandini's POVI watch the stars and I know it isn't something I do very often

Nandini's POV
I watch the stars and I know it isn't something I do very often. I used to love watching stars in my childhood. It got me into a quick through the memory lane. The screaming silence made me feel really tensed. I want to know why he saved me after all I was really mean to him.
"Manik..".
He turned towards me and looked at me with an intriguing face.
"Manik.. actually. . Why did you save me? I was annoying you"
"So you know you're annoying?"
"Manik say na"jo log dad keliye important thi, they will always be important for me"
" ... His answer really surprised me. Malhotra uncle was right jitna bhi aggressive vo diktha hai use kahi zyada soft hai vo". Manik malhotra isn't very bad.

Moment of the day: .. jo log mere dad ke liye important thi, they will always be important for me.
We remained silent again. I should go back to my room. "Bye manik". I turn to see him already sleeping. I pull a blanket over him and start to walk away.