Epilogue.

Nandini's POV
I am so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Excited!!!!!!!!!!!!excited!!!!!!!.

OK you all get it!!

Its first day of college. My dream college!!!! With my dream boy;!!!!!!!!

My dangerous excitement gets interrupted due to my ringtone.

I pick up the call without even seeing who had called me because it was obvious that it was Manik.

Me- Hello!!!*screaming*
Manik- okay...Someone is a little excited.
Me- oh yeah. By the way, what should I wear?
Manik-when did you start worrying about clothes?
Me- I don't know. Its just that my excitement is making me ask stupid things.
Manik- OK OK. Now should I pick you up
Me- I don't have the patience to wait for you. Amms will drop me. I will meet you in college.
Manik-you sure
Me- triple sure. See you at college. Muah!!

I hang up the phone and gets changed into a crop top and shorts.

I quickly pull out my bag from the cupboard and run downstairs.

"Amms!!let's go!!" I scream out.

"Eat your breakfast" Chachi scolds.

" I will have it from school canteen" I say.
I was about to argue when she threatened "I will call Manik".

" its okay Chachi. I am not that insecure. You have all the freedom to call Manik. I won't be jealous " I joke making her raise her spatula in fake anger.

"I will call Amms" she threatened making me flustered.

"Amms..she must be changing. Why should we..disturb her...nah?" I stutter stuffing a sandwich into my mouth.

" if u are done eating, let's go" Amms declares and I run outside. We drive in a jiffy and reach the college.

"Bye Amms. You don't need to pick me up in the evening. Manik will drop me" I say pecking her cheeks.

I look around the campus and an unknown emotion seeped into me. Was this what you feel when you accomplish your dream?
My over excited and philosophical thoughts get Broken as someone taps on my shoulder?

(A/N: who is it????guess)

I turn around to see "NO ONE".

I turn back to opposite direction, facing the college entrance, but my admiration towards the college gets interrupted again by a tap on my shoulder. I turn around to see a face I hadn't seen for a year.

I cup my own face and scream " RIYA!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

(A/N: yes guys its me!!!!!!!! I am so honoured to get an opportunity to become a fictional character. Wohooo. awesome right?....Nooo? ...............Deal with it!!)

"Nandu!!!!!!" She screams back at me.
We both receive weird glances which we completely ignore. Riya engulfs me into a hug.

" I missed you so much yaar" I exclaim breaking the hug.