Day- 15

Sorry, I didn't update for a long time.
Guys, I can't believe I have finished half of the book. I have no idea why you guys are reading my book. Anyways I was TOTALLY out of ideas but my bff aka neighbor aka CordeliaBrooke aka stupid aka synonyms of supercalifragilisticexpialidocious
asked me to update. So jump right in.
************************************
Manik's POV

I realised something now. How much ever bad phase or situation you are facing, some people would never stop surprising you. Someone people still makes you think.

For instance, Nandini always makes me think ' what the hell am I doing with this girl'. But the beauty is that she herself answers me through her actions.

You might be thinking, why am talking soo much. Sorry, thinking so much.

You would completely understand, if you see my condition.
I remember, falling asleep on the terrace with Nandini, but now I wake up in an incredible position. No, she ain't hugging me.

Her stupid legs are on my head and her head is on my stomach.

I slowly lift her leg off my face and wake her up.

"Wake up! Lets surprise people at least today by waking up early." I say.
She slowly opens her eyes and jerks up.

"What the hell am I doing in your stomach"? Nandini asks dumbly.

I laugh at her stupidity and correct her " You are not in my stomach"

"I know, it was a small mistake" she says in her husky morning voice.

" it wasn't a small mistake. You just made a grammatical error that meant I ate you" I said.

" I hate you" Nandini says rhyming my last words.

"Good. The feeling is mutual. I'd rather eat monkey brain than eat you" I say.

" I'd rather sacrifice my life for a cow to eat me. Cows are vegetarian and I am also vegetarian" Nandini says.

"YA, you and cows are so alike. By the way, I'd rather eat giraffe head than you" I mock.

"I'd rather be eaten by a dog with rabies"Nandini says and we both say " fine."
We both turn to opposite sides with angry facial expressions.

Suddenly, Nandini pokes me and says "would you enlighten me with the topic of our argument because I am kinda confused".

"Same here" I say. We both look at each other and crack into giggles.

Suddenly her smile fades. She must have recalled all that shitty things that happened yesterday.
You know the moment we wake up and recall all those crappy stuff in our life is so shitty.

"Nandini, listen to me. We'll go downstairs and meet chandini. You talk to her. The moment after that, we are getting out of here" I order.

For some surprising reason, Nandini doesn't argue. Maybe she needs a break from all the problems.

We both freshen up and starts walking towards the ICU.

"Where were you guys?" Alya asks.

"We both fell asleep" I say and by God's grace cabir doesn't tease.

"How is chandini" ? I ask.

"She has not yet woken up" alya says.

Suddenly a nurse comes and says "Chandini has woken up."
We all cheer up and suddenly Nandu's mom tries to get in.

"Sorry mam, the patient wants to see a girl called Nandini" she says making her mom scowl.
She glares at Nandini.

Nandini slowly goes inside and I succeeded in sending everyone except Nandini's mother for breakfast.

"That disgusting girl has changed my daughter" she said.
I ignore her shameless words.

"She has manipulated my daughter. She is the reason why my Chandu left me."

"With all due respect aunty, I have to say you are talking rubbish" I say.

I know it was harsh. I at least tried to bring in more respect in my words.

"You don't even know your daughter. Nandini's the most amazing girl I have met" I say with irritation.

"She also manipulated you. She is why my husband left you" she complains like a child.

Let me tell you crazy old woman pretending to be a child isn't a pleasent scene to watch.

" it's actually funny hearing you say that. Just because your love story became flop you blame your daughter. Pathetic" I say seeing her nose flare with anger.

"As expected, she's got you wrapped around her fingers. I knew she was manipulative girl but how did she tame you. Did she develop some other quality." She asks smirking.

I am not an ANIMAL to be tamed. Wait she had a double meaning to that. Such a disgusting lady.

" You keep on suprising me. Each time I think you deserve the Guinness world record for being the most disgusting mother, you keep on surprising me by beating the record with each of your dialogue. You don't know what Nandini is. You judge her without even knowing her." I say hissing with anger.

" I know her enough" she says carelessly.

"Oh right." I say sarcastically.

" she is just pretending to be a good person" she says.
" I find this   conversation totally hilarious. This is were she got her humor sense from. You just made the joke of the year. Nandini is the most understanding and extraordinary person I have met. Everyone who has,met Nandini has loved her. Its your loss that you don't have her in your life not the reverse. " I say seeing Nandini walk out .

She shot me a confused glance. I mouth nothing to her and say " lets get out of here".

"Thank God" I hear saying.

" sure" I reply sarcastically.
I walk to Cabir and tell
" we are going for a ride. We both need a break from that" I say pointing at Nandini's mom.

Nandini glares at me. I ignore her and walk towards the exit pulling Nandini along.

"Manik, I am katti with you. Why did you say like that about mom?" She says angrily pouting
"If you heard what she told about you. She said disgusting things about you. Leave it, you won't understand " I say recalling what she said.

"Awww. You couldn't bare to hear bad about me. So sweet" she says sweetly.

"Don't die of a sugar rush. I only said that because I was in a mood to lie" I irritate her.

"Idiot" she says and grabs a paint tin and splashes on my shirt.

"What the hell!" I shout.

"What! I was just making your life colorful" she jokes looking innocent.

"Awww. Let me share the bright colors in my life with my bestie" I say and hugs her.

And that, ladies and gentlemen how you make a person's life brighter!