Merii ma

Dedicated to Aislin626 a user Sorry, this is gonna be a short chapter.
Manik POV
I wake up hearing 2 people giggle.
"Shut up, I need to sleep. I need my beautiful sleep." I say in an annoyed tone.
"Sorry" a girl, who I am pretty sure is Navya.
I hear two people's footsteps.
"I am sorry manik that I disturbed you and "your beauty" " cabir says stressing "your beauty". I slowly open my eyes hearing the fading giggles. I feel against my chest. I look down and see Nandini sleeping peacefully. I small smile crept on my face.

Oh sh**! This must be why Cabir and Navya giggled

Oh sh**! This must be why Cabir and Navya giggled. Now, Cabir has a new reason annoy me to hell. I slowly stand up making Nandini sleep on the couch. I keep a pillow for her support. I freshen up and go outside for a coffee.

Nandini's POVI have an early morning confession to make

Nandini's POV
I have an early morning confession to make. When Cabir and Navya were giggling, I was awake. It was so sweet of Manik to not wake me up. DON'T ask me why, I acted that way, maybe because I am a lazy ass or... or nothing.
I went out for coffee and saw that all three were already there. I take my coffee and we all walk back to our room. Obviously, cabir and Navya has got to tease us.
I decided to change the topic when suddenly Ranbir said " anyways, Nandini I have a small doubt that Chandini's mom saw me hugging her.
Ranbir POV

Flash Back
I knock at the door, frequently and Chandini comes. I can still see her red shot eyes. She has been crying. I quickly hug her and as I am about to pull away, her mom comes and asks "what's happening here?"
"Mom, he is the... lead dancer. I ... I was just appreciating his dance. Her mom had a doubtful face.
Flash Back ends.

Nandini's POV
Everyone curse under their breathe.
"Awesome" I said suprising all of them.
"Ranbir, you have made the plan much better.
"How?" He asked, confused.
I whisper my plan and everyone agrees.

"Let the fun begin".

I change into a beautiful crop top and long skirt.

"So Ranbir and Navya, go to Chandini and discuss your plan

"So Ranbir and Navya, go to Chandini and discuss your plan. Cabir, you need to stay here and dress exactly like Ranbir. Manik, we need to practice a song, to distract, them." I say.
Everyone agreed.
Let the plan and pagalpan begin

Author's Pov
Chandini's Room
Ranbir and Navya knock at the door impatiently, making her open thr door scared.
Ranbir, gave her a big hug and discussed the plan.
"Ranbir, I am scared. Mom will be very angry. Ever since di and dad left mom completly changed. I don't know how she will react when I leave her."
"If your mom truly love you, even when she is angry, she will be happy for you.
Chandini nods wiping away her tears.

By this time Cabir had made himself look perfectly like Ranbir.

Maik and Nandini were busy selecting song for them to sing.
" How about bolna?"manik asks.
"Finally. I thought you are upto no good."Nandini says making manik glare at her.
Manik started singing
Chuteya na chute mose
Rang tera dholna
Ik tera bhajo dooja
Mera koi mol na
Bol na mahi bolna
Bol na mahi bolna
Nandini was fasinated by Manik's voice

She started singing which in turn made Manik mesmerized.

Tere sang hasna me
Tera sang rona
Tujme he rehna
Tujmhe hi khona

Dil mein chupake tuje
Dil naiyo kholna
Marke bhi maahi tosse
Munh na modna
Bol na mahi bolna
Bol na mahi bolna

They sang together, immersed in each others eyes.
Chuteyana chote mose
Rang tera dholna
Ik tere bhajoo doojha
Mere koi mol na
Bol nah mahi bolna
Bol na mahi bol na
Their eye lock was broken when Cabir fake coughed.

Chuteyana chote mose Rang tera dholnaIk tere bhajoo doojha Mere koi mol naBol nah mahi bolnaBol na mahi bol naTheir eye lock was broken when Cabir fake coughed

Manik's POV
Now cabir is not going to give me piece of mind.
"Agar tum dono staring competition is over lets start the plan.
"Ok today is the party, so cabir you stay here" nandini says breaking the awkwardness.
"Arey, what will I do here. I am hungry. " cabir whines like a little kid.
"bhukkad" I mutter.
"Cabir, you will get food, but don't get out of this room until I say.
Ranbir's POV

Soon the party started, I started hearing a song, that means they started singing That's the signal.
"Come, we have to go.I"ll take your bag" I said. After a long pause she nodded her head. As we headed outside, I saw Navya running towards Cabir and hugging him saying "ranbir, they have started singing you should go. Where is chandini?". I couldn't help but laugh at her mistake.
"Arey, I am not Ranbir. I am cabir. Navya turns around with embarrassment and curses. She suddenly notice me and shows all the best and tells us to go fast.

Manik's POVWe finished singing but realised our plan didn't fully work out because, Chandini's mom was not seen anywhere

Manik's POV
We finished singing but realised our plan didn't fully work out because, Chandini's mom was not seen anywhere. Everyone applauds for our song. We thank everyone and move out. Nandini goes to drink water and I wait for Ranbir's text. chandini. The people started panicking due to the absence of thr bride. As Nandini comes back we get the text and I say "come lets go". I start walking and hear the lady, who I further get to know is chandini's mom
"Chandini, kaha ho tum beta.". I turn around to see Nandini shocked with tears in her eyes.
"What happened?" I ask concerned.
She point's at chandini's mom and says
"Ma".

She point's at chandini's mom and says "Ma"