Exceedingly Skittish. You understand?

Manik's POV

So Nandini, how is my suprise?" I ask.
"Its totally prodigious,impeccable,unutterable, stupendous,tremendous,mind boggling, implausible, peerless and supercalifragilisticexpialidocious.

"I think you choked on a dictionary and died in your last life. Seriously,do you even know what those means?" I tease.

"Ya it means extraordinary" she simply says.
"Seriously, you could have said that simply" I say chuckling.
"I tend to use complex words to talk when I am nervous" she states.
"Why are you nervous?" I ask
"The predicament I am defying is undisputedly sporadic. That is why I am skittish. When I am skittish I talk in Byzantine English. I am remorseful" she says confusing me further.
"Wow" I mock.
"Do you mind if I ask what the HELL that means?"I nearly scream.
"The situation I am facing is very unusual. When I am nervous I talk in complex English. I am sorry" she says in a monotonous voice.

" I am not going to reply to that" I say plainly

"Oh by saying that you are not going to reply to that, you just replied to me. So your reply was said even though you said you are not going to" she said confusing me further.
"I TOTALLY and wholly understood what you said" I say sarcastically.

"So whats the stratagem?"she asks ignoring my taunt .
"Nandini, please would you talk at least a single sentence, were I don't need to refer the dictionary.
"Sorry, whats the plan?" She asks impatiently.
"Okay, so according to my research, your father is now working as a tour guide officer. So we are going to act as a foreigner. Then you get to meet him. Then you can have a peaceful conversation with him after all these years. Now before you attack me with your great vocabulary skills lets go." I say in a stretch.
I ring the bell and a lady comes out and says "namaskaram (neans namaste).
"Namaste we both say.
"Hi! Is this krishna moorty's house?" I ask.
"Yes" she says in a soft voice.
"I am so happy to meet you, even though I have utterly no Idea who you are and ... ummm. Well, nice to meet you" Nandini says confusing her.
"Nandini, I will handle this" I say patting her shoulders"
"Mam, you are?" I ask politely.
"I am sanjana moorty. Krishna moorty's wife. This is my daughter, Gayathri moorty. Krishna, will come now, please wait" she says shocking us. Seriously, her father left her for a happy family life.
She goes inside and I notice that she is completely silent. She walks out and I follow her.
"Nandini" I say in rarely audible tone.

"Manik, me tik hu. I don't want to meet him."
"What?" I ask
"I just need to see him from far, I don't want to interfere in his life" she says with a big smile.
"But.." I say
"No ifs and buts, see I just saw someone getting in. Must be hi. Have a random conversation with him." She says pushing me.

I see a middle aged man and exclaim" oh you must be Krishna moorty. I am Manik Malhotra" . We keep the conversation going and I see Nandini's eyes filled with tears.
I quickly bid my farewell and I see Nandini quickly wipe away her tears.
"Now you don't have to refer the dictionary any more" she says to lighten the mood.
"Nandini, you don't need to hide your emotions. You know you are really selfless. You hide your pain for others happiness. For people's smile. But Nandini you don't need to hide it from me because when you are around how can I be sad " I said lifting her chin.

Suddenly she hugs me crying her heart out

Suddenly she hugs me crying her heart out. She pulls apart and says " I am honestly saying, I am not sad. I am happy that dad is happy. I just wanted to see him. I needed to make sure if he was okay. I will never intefere in his life. It would greatly affect his family life. I hope he is always happy." She says wiping her tears.

I hug her and say "today you earned immense respect from me. I have truly and wholly found an amazing friend. She hugs me tighter and I suddenly get a phone call. We break our hug and I receive it.

Manik:"Hello"Man: sir, we found harshads location

Manik:"Hello"
Man: sir, we found harshads location.
Manik:oh really, just text it to me.
Man; sure but sir make it fast.
I keep the phone and say "we need to go".
" I am not going to ask you where because I know that its related to your mysterious mission".
I chuckle at her words and we return to the hotel . We start going to our destination and after half an hour we reach a silent warehouse similar to the old one.
"Why do you always come to such creepy places?" Nandini asks. I shrugg her question.

"Manik I am also coming" Nandini whispers.
"No, its dangerous" I whisper to her.
"No Manik, if I stay here I will with panic attack" she again whispers
"Okay fine but stay with me" I mumble.
"Manik, one question. Why are we whispering ?" She again whispers.
" I have no idea. But I am enjoying it" I say and we both chuckle.
We tip toe in to the warehouse.
As I enter I hear two three people running. I run behind them.
"Harshad where are you" I shout out stopping in my tracks. I turn around and find that Nandini's missing.

I hear Nandini's muffled voice "manik, save me".
Harshad.
"Harshad if you lay your hands on her, then I am telling you, you would regret the day you were born." I threaten.

Suddenly I hear Nandini screaming and some people running.
I rush to see Nandini on the floor with blood oozing out of her forehand.
Nandini.
(supercalifragilisticexpialidocious is a real word. It was hardwork to type that, especially for a lazy one like. #foreverlazy).
Vote. Comment! I need your views plz comment.