Fake identities and Fake husband

Nandini POV
"Idea!" I say pointing towards a well decorated wedding entrance.

Nandini POV"Idea!" I say pointing towards a well decorated wedding entrance

"What?" Manik asks. I ignore his question and run towards the entrance. Manik quickly follows me. It was actually an auditorium and behind it, was a beautiful fort like building. I was admiring the building, when Manik snapped his fingers in front of me.
"Why did you come here and how is it gonna help us escape from those goons ?"Manik asks in frustration.
"Manik, don't you get it. This is a destination wedding. We could hide and stay here for at least today".
" if someone asks who we are?" Manik argues.
"Leave that to me, Mr. Manik Malhotra."
Finally he decides to come with me. We walk in and try to merge in with the guest, but a man comes upto us and smiles and says " Namaste!"
"Namaste" me and manik says in unison.
"I am Nandana and he is Malik. Aap?" I asked reluctantly.
"Oh. Hi. I am the brides father". He says and looks at us waiting for us to tell who we are.
"I am the grooms friend and this... is " I say looking at manik.
"This is my husband". I say all of a sudden. The man walks away. I start to walk away trying to ignore Manik. Suddenly manik pulls me to a corner and ask" when did we marry and change our names to Nandana and Malik"?
"Manik, I didn't know what to introduce as, and do you think I can even imagine you as my husband?" I say playing it cool.
Suddenly manik pushes me towards the wall and traps me between his hands and whispers " So, now I am your husband." He leans towards me and a blush creeps into my face and I slowly close my eyes. I suddenly recall the last time he leaned in and open my eyes. He keeps leaning in and I am sure he is gonna tease me now. Shockingly, he kisses my cheeks. I gasp and he pulls away and I gather all my courage and asks " what was that?" He smirks and says " I was just kissing my wifey".

Manik's POV
I love playing with Nandini. That's the only time,she flusters. Nandini Moorthy getting flustered was cute. Forget what I said. I go back to the corridor and Nandini is walking along with me. Nandini stops in her tracks and looks at someone. All of a sudden Nandini pulls me towards a room and closes it ." Manik, what will we do now " she said panicking about something.
I decide to tease her "How will I know Nandini, you brought me to the room and locked it." Getting the double meaning of my words she scowls and says "you pervert!". I laugh her accusation off.
"On a serious note, what happened?" I asked.
She goes near the window and points at a guy, who ended being the groom".
Seeing my confused face she says " its a long story. He is kinda my enemy. Actually, when I was 16, he used to study as my senior and we used to like each other. Or maybe, I used to like him. He tried to humiliate in front of the whole high school saying it was all a bet. But I wasn't a girl who would expose my vulnerable side.
Nandini POV
Flash back
"Nandini, I am sorry. I never loved you. It was all a bet- to make you fall for me and dumping you." Yuvraj said with no regret but a effin smirk.
I was extremely hurt that too n front of the whole schol ,but the smirk on his face boosted me to hit him back with a reply " well, I am sorry, Mr. Yuvraj Thakur, who said I fell for you. If I didn't fall for you that means you can't dump me." All the guys hooted and I walked away with a smirk on my face.

End of flash back
Manik lets out a laugh and says " so what you are trying to say is that he tried humiliating you in front of the whole school but instead he himself got humiliated". I nod at his statement.

" Manik, if he see's me, then every PRECIOUS lie I told to save ourselves would be wasted" I say faking tears

"Arey drama queen! Stop acting and start thinking".
Wait! I told my name was Nandana. Omg! "Idea" I nearly scream.
"What?" Manik asks curiously.
" yuvraj has a friend, her name is also Nandana, but she is very traditional. So I need a traditional dress."
"So? I don't get it. What's the use of a traditional dress?he asks.
"Arey, I can cover my face with the duppata". I say finding a dress in the room.

A/N; sorry guyz I didn't get any good pics

After I dressed and came to see Manik had found a traditional outfit for him.
As we go to have dinner, I accidentally crash onto someone. With my awesome luck , I find out its yuvraj. I cover my face with my dupatta. I apologize and start walking when yuvraj calls me. I turn back and so does Manik.
"Do I know you?" Yuvraj asks.
"I was waiting for you too recognize me" I say playing it cool.
"Huh" he says with confusion clearly written on his face.
"You buddhu, its me Nandana."
"Oh God. I didn't recognize you.
You surely have put on some weight."
Idiot!
I just shrug off his wonder striken, mean comment and introduce Manik as Malik.

After an annoying chit chat session with yuvraj we go for dinner. Thank god the goons must have gone by now. As I start eating manik comments " eat less, or else yuvraj will get to now your not Nandana".
Obviously that was to taunt me. "For god's sake Manik, Nandana was like a rat on a diet". He chuckles at my comment. We decided go find our rooms.
Apparently saying Manik was my husband wasn't a great idea because we have to share a 10 cm bed.
I change into my comfy pajamas and lay next to a Manik. We lay facing our back to each other. I drift into peaceful slumber. Little did I know, tomorrow's adventures