God, please be with us

Nandini POV

"Manik, take care of her. " the doctor said.
"And Nandini, I won't give you any advice because I know you can't sit simply for a minute" doctor said.

I know he got to know my character from an incident yesterday night

Let me just say we did have a race with me on the wheelchair. Manik wasn't happy about or let me say I started racing and he started chasing me. I crashed on to the doctor. He must have figured that I am hyper active.

"Manik, where are we going?" I intrigued.

"We are just going to the city. I heard Kerala has India's biggest mall. Lets visit the mall and have some fun. Your fine right." He asks.
"Oh yes" I say enthusiastically doing an air punch.

After half an hour we get to the mall and noticed a familiar couple.
"Oh shit. Manik run. We need to hide." I screech out.
Before manik could interview me with questions I said"
I'll answer all your questions. I just saw the crack family. They are my distant relatives. The lady's name is Aparna aka Mrs. assumption. The man is Nandakishore aka nutcracker. They have a daughter called soha aka kadva ladoo and her grandma, apoorva aka mrs. Salaah" I say breathing heavily.
"So what" he asks
" Aparna aunty does not allow us to complete any sentence, he starts assuming stuff. Mr. Nutcracker laughs for anything and everything. Apoorva aka ms. Salaah opens her mouth only to advice. The daughter pretends to be as sweet as a ladoo but is bitch. The grandma" I say vigilantly looking out.

"I didn't understand anything" he says scratching his.
"I'll explain it to you later" I say pulling him to aisle. I turn to the side to confront Mrs. Assumption and family. Shit yaar. Thankfully, kadva ladoo, nutcracker and mrs. Salaah wasn't their.

"Manik, now you will understand, what I meant " I whisper faking smiles at them.
(A/N: now this crazy family will be having crazy english. For the first time I can purposely make mistakes in my english. Also, they have a very bad accent. Like in chennai express accent. Now it would be more easier to imagine )

 Now it would be more easier to imagine )

"Arey Nandini, tum. Omg what happened to you ? Who is this"? Mrs. Assumption asked.

"This is Manik, he is...."

"Oh, your boyfriend. Naughty, Naughty. What are you doing here? Oh your marriage is fixed? This your pre- honeymoon. Wonderful! Fantastica! Fabulousa. "

After 205 unanswered questions and 205 assumption.

"Hi?" It was rather a question that I asked not a statement.
" oh sorry and hi.Oh did you have breakfast? I did not" she enquired slightly embarrassed.
"break fastt....."
"Oh you a sweety. You decide to buy me breakfast. I want a dosa and an extra vada. Fabulousa!"
She starts walking to the food court and I turn towards manik and say " thats what I meant"

"Wow. Just wow" manik with an expressionless face.

" I know right" I said. We walked towards the food court and ordered food for her.