Masti aur dosti

Guys, this is my last week of vacation. From may 2my classes start. I will be having school from 7 to 3:30. Then tutions. I don't know if I will be able to update regularly. Anyway here is today's update. Hope you like it.

 Hope you like it

Nandini's POV

"I am such a bad lady. Its been so much time since you both arrived and still I didn't ask what happened to you nandu?" Nyonika aunty says with a frown.

"I slipped" I lie not allowing Manik to speak. We both go upstairs and Manik opens the door to reveal a big room. It has nearly ten beds. Its very well furnished and manik grabs my bag and leads me into the room .
We finish unpacking.

"Nandini now eat this medicine and take some rest" manik orders giving me the medicines.

I eat the medicine and say stubbornly" I am not sleepy".

" I don't care. You are going to take rest" he said

"no" I  say equally stubborn.

"Yes you are " manik shouts.

" I said no once you dumb monkey who pretends to be deaf" I shout.

"You have crossed your limits. You and your mouth which is faster than the superfast express" he mocks and starts chasing me.

 You and your mouth which is faster than the superfast express" he mocks and starts chasing me

I suddenly grab a bottle and throw the water at his face. His face was priceless. Within a few seconds  my shirt  became priceless.

Then the waterfight started. I grabbed Manik by hiscollar pulling him near. I pour water straight on his face.

Suddenly, the door flew open revealing fab four and manik's three cousins

"How dare you"?mukti asks.

"How dare you have fun with out us" she completes joing us. Everyone joins
It was so fun.
After everyone changed from their drenched clothes, we all sat together and started chatting.

"So, Nandini how did you end up with Manik" we have time for a long story" abhimanyu asks.

I started telling the strange yet fun way how I accompanied him. Mukti and Cabir smiled whereas everyone else started laughing.