Online test

Guys this update will be one whole day. There wont be a part two to this. I don't want to drag this day. I also have been planning on a new story. I would only start another story after finishing this. I would soon publish the summary of the story in this book. A lot of people wanted me to continue this story even after 30 days. But if I do continue that would make the title irrelevant. That's why I decided to bring a story with a lot of humor.
Don't worry my Nandu will always be a crazy one.
😂👍😉
Coming Soon!
*****************************************
Nandini's POV

"The excretion of wastes from our body is called as defecation" I repeat for the fifth time.

"Its also called as...................SHIT".

No.no. I didn't literally mean Shit. I was just reacting verbally looking at the figure in front of me.

Manik is standing in front of the mirror shirtless. Doesn't he have shame.

Even though I don't mind.

Shut up you heart.

My thoughts were broken by manik.

"Nandu. Its confirmed, I am looking hot today. You can't take your eyes off me" he flirted.

"You are shirtless" I say dreamily still in the trance.
He chuckles making me realize my own words.

"You are shirtless" I say changing my toneby faking anger.

"Well, thanks for informing"he says sarcastically.

"Your welcome"I spat out with sarcasm.

"What are you learning early in the morning" ? He asks

"I am learning from night 10. I didn't even sleep" I say yawning. If I even see a beds picture I will fall asleep.

"Why"? Manik ask's.

"Well, I was having an awesome dream to go to sleep but apparently a notification flew into my phone reminding me of the wonderful test that I forgot to learn. I have an online science test. I. ....." i say and slowly fall asleep.

Manik shakes my shoulder and says

"Nandu wake up. You have to learn."he says making me jerk up.

I look around and I try to keep my eyes on the book but I am so sleepy.

"Manik, you are disturbing me. You are distracting me" I  complain.

"Acha, how am I disturbing you"? Manik asks pulling me towards his bare chest.

The touch send shivers up my whole body.

"Man...manik  chodo. "

"Tell me Nandu." He says smirking wrapping his hands around my waist.

"Manik, go put on a shirt you stupid" I say moving away.

"Now I get why you were getting distracted.
Anyways lets go out for some time to freshen you up" he says losing his smirk.

"No manik, I have a lot to study. I don't even have time to eat" I say.

"Okay fine . I am going out to get an ice cream" he says.

"I won't mind five ice creams" I say pulling manik who was still putting on a t-shirt.

I get on the bike and hear cabir saying
"Waah manik date and all. Waise control yourself."

This guy and his teasing.
"YOU ASSHOLE, BROTHER FROM ANOTHER MOTHER. SHUT UP" manik screams into his ears.

"If you don't remember I am just,like your sister, mister." I say to cabir and pull manik towards the bike.

Manik drives towards the ice cream stall.
I walk towards the bench and tells to manik" manik, I want two ice creams with three scoops each. Chocolate, pista, strawberry, vannila, butterscotch and coffee"

"Hold your horses Nandu. Sit"

After some time manik brings two ice creams.

"These both are for me"he declared.

"Manik, not again. Give me on ice cream" I complain.

"Okay I will give, but what will I get" manik asks

"Manik" I whine. I lean towards him and gives him a kiss on his both cheeks.

His face displayed shock. But within a short while he started eating his ice cream after giving a kiss on my cheeks

Third person's POV

Little did the two happy not-yet-couple know that their romance was witnessed by a angry man.

Who else? Fawad Khurrana.

Manik's POV

I keep munching on the ice cream listening to Nandini's continuous chirps. I had my hand around her.
Suddenly I hear another familiar voice "disgusting, aren't you cousins"?.

I look forward and see Fawad. Shit yaar.

"Fawad, listen to us" I say but he beats me to it.

"I don't want to hear anything. I am going to meet dada ji" he says.

We are in deep shit.

After an hour.
Nandini's POV

"I didn't expect this from you Nandini" nyonika aunty says.

"Mani, I am ashamed of you" aunty says.

"Aunty, manik didn't do anything, he was totally against the plan. I am totally resp...." I get interrupted.

"I am responsible for all of this" riddhima says.

"I am disappointed in all three of you" dada ji says.

"Fawad we are really sorry. Now what is your plan. "Dada ji says.

" its really disappointing. I need five minutes to think."
Manik holds my hand and gives me a reassuring smile.

"
After five minutes fawad returns with a determined face.

"I want to marry Nandini. The real Nandini" he says

Holy sister of hamburgers