Confession of a sassy sarcasm queen

Hi guys! I know I am late. I have been busy with school. So here goes for the most awaited chapter. Enjoy. Plz vote. Comment on how the chapter was.

*****************************************

I CONFESSED MY FEELINGS TO MANIK

In my mind.(not yet. Hehehe)

The reason for my happiness isn't just because I  came to know that Manik had feelings for me, but because he brought me to my dream destination in india..

Shimla.

I had mentioned it to him during oneof my silly rants. I can't believe that he still remembered

So I have decided that I am going to propose him....

*drum rolls*

Today.

Yup. Today

. He is the sweetest person I have,met who has a very important place in my heart. I don't know, when I started loving him.

Okay so I have to plan.

How about my poem.

Yes. Poem, it is.

Okay here it goes

'my love is like a flower
Wrapped inside a cover
Today I will open the cover
And give you the flower'

Awesome right?

I put on a jacket and go to the blacony to see Manik sitting on the chair looking outside.

"Ma... manik" I stammer

"Ya, what is it nandu" he asked with a concerned smile.

"I wrote a poem..."

I keep my finger on his lips and say "for you. Please listen to it"

He nods looking at my serious expression.

He,keeps staring at me. The situation is so awkward.

"My love .... is like a cover
Wrapped inside a flower
Today, I am going to open the flower
And give you the cover"
I recite.

Well done Nandu. I really needed that awkwardness attack to happen right now.

"Nandu, I don't need a cover." Manik says innocently.

"Okay, I will get straight to the point.

I need to vocalize the certitude that I am highly strung. Its just that I get brittle attacks when I am brittle. Its just I want to convey  the actuality that I have adualation towards you.

I have ardour,tenderness,affection,reverence,  devotion,adoration, adulation,emotion, passion towards you." I say in a breathe

"Well, you obviously got straight to the point.

What was the point, again"? Manik asks sarcastically.

You have exceedingly crossed,your level of stupidness. How do you manage to get all attacks together?

Congrats.

He gives me a mocking expression.  I don't know why I felt very frustrated and angry and I said.

I tried to say but it turned into a shout

"Manik, stop it. I am trying to say something here".

"Sorry sorry" he apologizes holding his ears.

(Ps: this part is inspired from twilight. Hoots to all twilight fans)

"Okay. There is three things I know for sure....
First, you are not a vampire.
There is a part of you, which makes my blood boil.
Third, I am irrevocably and unconditionally in love with you.

( for all those who haven't seen the movie. The real dialogue is 'There is three things I know for sure.....
First, Edward is a vampire.
There is a part of him,
however dominance that may be thirsted for my blood.
Third, I am irrevocably and unconditionally in love with him')

I finally found the courage. I look at manik to see him with a blank expression. I start to walk away but manik pulls me towards him and pulls me into a kiss .

I was firstly shocked but responded to his kiss immediately. The kiss slowly turned into a passionate.
We pull apart from our kiss and look at each other.
Holy priest of chicken biriyani( I know you all are fed up with the swearings, but I wanted all of Nandu specialty here)

"So the lion fell in love with the lamb" manik says smirking.

"Who is the lion? Obviously me" Nandini taunts.

He chuckles and hugs me. I wrap my hands around him and I ask

"Manik, Will you be my girlfriend"?

I suddenly bite my tongue, realizing my mistake.

How could you make mistake even in a proposal.

"Are you  accusing me of being a member of the female species "? Manik mocks me with an impossible expression.

"A small mistake" I say.

"If you call that a small mistake, then fine. From today I will call you my boyfriend" he says making me glare at him.

I then scowl at him and say "I am going".

"Before going. I love you, boyfriend" he says.

I smile at him and walks towards the door and Manik asks "aren't you going to reply to that, boyfriend"?

"Don't assume that you are gonna get that reply" I say

"Okay, lets make it a competition. If I am successful in making you say I love you again within tonight, then I do whatever you say, but if I win, I will get a big kissie" manik says childishly.

"Okay. Now let me get a hot chocolate for us. Its damn cold and Manik, I love you" I say.

"You lost" manik says coming near me.

I don't know why but I love that I lost.
He gives me a long peck on my lips and pull out saying "  you could have just asked for a kiss. Tomorrow  I am going to take you out on a date".

"Don't even think of going cheesy on me, Mr. Manik Malhotra" I warn giving him a goofy grin.

"Don't worry, boyfriend. Its gonna be awesome" he says.

"Is it gonna be Nandu style?" I ask excitedly.

"No its gonna be manan style" manik says