Awkward isn't good enough

Nandini's POV

If I say even glancing at Manik is awkward, it would be an understatement.
I have been struggling to not keep eye contact with him.

Luckily, Manik seems to be helping me. Even he refuses to keep eye contact. What's gotten into him?

Ever since I found out I have feelings for manik, I feel awkward at my own thoughts.
It feels like watching a x- rated scene with your parents next to me.
Well, isn't that situation a very realistic example. You are watching a movie with your parents and suddenly the hero- heroine start making out. You get it?

I am walking from one room to another. I am doing nothing in particular. I feel so disorganized. I feel like a mess. A total mess.

Suddenly Manik and I come face to face.

Keep calm Nandini! Keep calm! You can do it.

Oh holy pie of shit. Shit shit. And shit.

Well I have abided my own words by keeping my words of keeping calm. Not!

Okay be cool
"Ma.. nik.. um how are........ um whats up dude" I say making the situation more awkward.

Well done you shit head.

"Ummmm nothing... nothing much. I was just watering the ...um hens?" he says stammering.

Even he is talking shit.

"Oh wat..watering the hens" I say faking a laugh.

"Wh.. what  were you doing?" he manages to ask.

"I was planting some. .....cows" I  m say.

Well, my awser could have been a teeny bit more LOGICAL !!!!!.

"Okay I need to drink some bed  and sleep on the water" I say making manik ask " what"

"I meant I need to drink some water and sleep on the bed" I say blushing in utter embarrassment.

I quickly bid goodbye to him and go into my room.

I at least figured something more about me.

I do speak referring to a dictionary while I am nervous but I discovered I talk shit, when its awkward.

Like seriously, I was planting cows, drinking beds and sleeping on water.

"What's up"? Riddhima asks smirking at me.
She must have listened to our conversation.

"Umm, its just so hideous to talk to him after recognizing this new found feelings for manik" I confess.

"Awwww, my poor baby" she says patting my head to annoy me.

"Hey don't force me to use the b-word on you" I threaten.

"I didn't know you swear. Okay, I am totally looking forward to see a baby swear" mukti says joining in.

"Byeee" I say harshly.

"Aww, is the baby scared to use the b-word?" Alya join into the conversation.

So all the girls were peeping into our conversation.
"I just used the b-word" I say innocently.

They all start erupting into giggles.

"So 'bye' was your b-word. Omg Nandini you are still a baby" they say still laughing.

"Ughhhh. I am going " I say angrily pouting.

"Sorry" they say controlling their laughs.

"No, I am going" I say stubbornly.

"Please, we are really sorry." They plead .

I guess I should say the f-word.

"Fine" I say.

Well, you must have figured. 'fine' is the f-word.

"But.. I have to go eat something. Food is an important factor in my life. I cannot push it aside anymore" I say walking away with a grim face.

I walk in to the kitchen to see Pandit. He comes towards me and says " I am really sorry. I came to know all the tantrums that I created. It was all the effect of insanity. I figured I have split personality. I am really sorry. The reason why I assumed you to be Meenamma must be because even in real life I have feelings for you".
He holds my hand and tries to pull me in to a hug. I push him away and says

"Ewwwww, I feel like I am getting proposed by a grandfather".

"He again tries to force himself on me. In the process, he smacks my face. Making it turn red. Now Manik will think I am blushing.

"Aaaaaaaaaah" I let out in anger.

You have unleashed the superwoman.
(Hi-fi to all the superwoman fans. Wo hooo)

I grab a broom in one hand and a cucumber on the other. I hit his head with the cucumber.
Apparently, I was wrong. Hitting a person with a cucumber doesn't kill.
I start hitting him but unfortunately, he manages to throw the broom away.

"Now what ? Carrots? Peanuts? Walnuts" I think out loud still wrestling with him.

"No, coconuts" I hear a familiar voice.

Manik's POV

Till time, I haven't had a humanly conversation. I said I was watering the hens. Who says that?

Unfortunately, a dumb idiot called Manik monkey malhotra.

Suddenly I hear Nandini's scream.

"Aaaaaah"

Where is she?

She is in the kitchen.

I walk in to see pandit wrestling with Nandu.

Oh he doesn't easily mess with me.

"Now what? Carrots? Peanuts? Walnuts?" She asks to herself.

No Nandini.

"No,coconuts" I say making her look at me.

I grab a coconut and throws it at his hand. While he winces in pain, I pull Nandini towards me.

"Your fine, right?" I ask.

I suddenly notice Nandini's face. He hurted her. I am not going to leave him alone if he did it.

"Who did this? Did he do it" I ask trying to not shout.

She refuses to answer. Finally she nods accepting he did it.

I grab pandit by the collar and slap him straight on the face. He tries to defend himself but I still manage to  punch him. I drag him outside the house and kick him out.

Nandini's POV

Manik is dragging him outside and I see fab 4 and the three others looking at me with questioning looks. They follow us.

Manik kicks him out and shouts
"You mess with her, you mess with me. Never even show your face ANYMORE. Get the hell out of here". He hugs me.

"Manik before he goes, I have one more thing to complete." I say and goes towards pandit.

"Have a great day" I say and kick him on his stomach.  That's my contribution.