Just the way you are.

Maniks POV

"Manik!!!!" I hear a high pitched scream.

What the hell happened. I start running to the kitchen. Suddenly I hit my right hand on the desk. My right hand was totally fine until now. It has started to bleed. I ignore my pain and resume running. I see Nandini standing with an astonished face. I hug her and I ask "what happened"?

" Manik, ice cream is over" she says making me break the hug.

" what?" I ask angrily.

Nandini's face was filled with guilt and she says " sorry Manik. I know I scared you. Sorry"

Anger rushes in to me again.

" seriously Nandini? You know how scared I got" I shout.

"Mani...." She says and I interrupt her.

" please for once give me some peace and shut up" I say a bit rudely. Maybe a lot ruder.

But she deserves it.

Her face looked as if she was having mixed emotions. She slowly walked away.

"Did I get over angry" I ask myself.

" no Manik. She truly deserves it. "

As I try to distract myself with my mobile I hear a guitar playing. It was followed by Nandini's sweet voice.

What would I do without your smart mouth
Drawing me in and kicking me out....................

She continues singing. I ignore her and try to play a game on my phone.

Soon she winded up her performance and I felt her staring at me. I again ignored her.

I don't want to make her sad. She must be so upset. I should go and talk to her.

I walk towards the kitchen so that I can resolve my issues with Nandini.

I enter the kitchen expecting Nandini sulking. I was totally . she isn't a tad bit sad for our fight. She is sitting and eating. Not eating but emptying the kitchen. I thought I should apologise but she doesn't care.

Nandini's  POV

I keep stuffing my mouth with food. I gulped down a whole bottle of water.
I tend to over eat it when I am upset.

I always over eat.

So let me rephrase. I tend to over over eat when I am upset.

Sometimes I also over over over eat. I usually do it when it is rainy and when its snowy and sunny.

Nearly all the time.

I turn around to see Manik staring at me.

"Manik" I say with a big smile.

I wash my hands and walk towards him.

Before I can hug him he stops me showing his palm.

" I was a fool thinking that you will be hurt. I was wrong. You are happily sitting and eating. At least be responsible once in my life" Manik says.

" Everyone at school used to say I am responsible. Whenever any problem happens, they say I am responsible " I joke with a proud smile.

" you think that this is a bloody joke. For once in your life be serious. I am a human being. Once in my life I expect something normal. So please stop being a drama queen and leave me alone" he shouts and walks away.

He continues " I don't care if u have physically hurt me but today you have emotionally hurt me" he says looking at his normal hand.

I notice a few drops of blood stains on that hand.
Oh my God.

As I am about to check his wound he stopped me and said " don't touch me. Just leave me alone for sometime."

He walked away.

Maniks POV

Shit. I over reacted. I have hurt her beyond my intentions. What have I done? I am so stupid. This time whatever the situation is, I won't let anger control me.

I walk towards the terrace and see her sitting on the terrace swing.

Her back was facing me. I slowly place my hand on her shoulder. She instantly turns around. She wipes her tears and stands up and puts on a fake smile.

She never cries. I made her cry.

"Manik" she says.

" Manik. I am really sorry. I didn't intend to hurt you. I am very sorry. I promise I will be the normal type of girl. I will stop being a drama queen. I will......" She rants but I interrupt her.

" shut up and kiss me".

Her face broke into a smile. She tip toed and we locked our lips. I kissed her back instantly. I slowly lifted her with my right hand.

We break our kiss and looked at each other. I place her on the swing and I sit next to her. I wipe her tears. I say " I am sorry".

" I am sorry too" she says hugging me. She pecks my cheeks.

" Manik do you seriously think that I have to change. I think I should be normal. I will try" she again rants.

" never change. I said that in anger. If I'd want a normal person then I would have dated deepika  or priyanka" I joke.

" you seriously think that you can make them fall for you? " she  asks.

" totally. I made you fall for me. So they are very easy compared to you" I  say.

" people make mistakes"  she says.

" are you saying that falling for me was a mistake"? I ask

" you are the only right decision I made" she says.

I smile and pull her closer and ask " I just noticed now.  Why are you not wearing a pant?"

" stupid. I am wearing a shorts" she says.

" why are you wearing my shirt?" I ask.

" its so soft and comfy. It smells....you" she says hugging herself.

" on that note. Let's go buy some ice cream" I say.

" Manik. I am too lazy" she says.

"How will I go alone"? I ask

"Don't worry the driver is there" she says pushing me till the car.

" bye " she waves giving a flying kiss.

I smile lazily and return it mouthing 'I love you'

She mouths ' I love you too'.

After half an hour

" Nandu I am back. I bought your favourite chico chip ice cream" I shout.

"Nandini!! Where are you?" I call out again.

I open the freezer and place the ice cream.

I suddenly hear a muffled voice. I turn around to see kaka tied up and piece of cloth stuffed in his mouth.

"Oh my God! What happened? " I ask freeing him and making him stand up. I give him a glass of  water.

" I don't know. Someone guy. He was in a mask. I couldn't see his face. He....he"

"He what?  Where is Nandini" I shouted.

" He took Nandini" kaka says looking despair.

Nandu