2 - Iwaoi (angst)

2 - Iwaoi (angst)

Request by: doichi

/This features lyrics from Afraid, by The Neighbourhood./

When I wake up I'm afraid, somebody else might take my place

It started with a kiss. It was quick, perhaps too quick... Oikawa thought that he was dreaming. Did Iwa-chan just kiss me?

He did.

And he kissed him again.

And again.

And again.

And again...

"Iwa-chan, what are we?" Oikawa had asked, all the while staring at the ceiling of Iwaizumi's bedroom. He couldn't help but notice that he had left the fake stars up... That he had left the fake stars they put up when they were five, so they (mostly Oikawa) could pretend that they were astronauts.

"We're friends," Iwaizumi mumbles, with his back facing him. "We're just friends."

You're too mean, I don't like you, fuck you anyway

You make me wanna scream at the top of my lungs

Oikawa knows it isn't healthy... It isn't healthy to let Iwaizumi use him like this... He doesn't like it. He wants to date Iwaizumi. He wants Iwaizumi to be his boyfriend. He wants Iwaizumi to only kiss him. He knows it won't happen. After all, Iwaizumi had told him..

"We're just friends. 'Fuck buddies' for a lack of a better term... If you don't like it you can stop. You know that, Tooru. I won't make anything you don't want to."

It hurts but I won't fight you

Oikawa knows that it is only a matter of time... It's only a matter of time before Iwaizumi finds someone that he wants to date, and potentially spend the rest of this life with. When that happens, Iwaizumi will leave him. He will leave him alone... Without a lover, without a best friend.

Being me can only mean

Feeling scared to breathe

A new girl transfers into their class. She is a bombshell blonde, that seems to automatically gain Iwaizumi's attention. In fact, she gains everyone's attention... She is beautiful and kind. Within a few weeks, she has managed to charm half of the school, including Iwaizumi.

When I wake up I'm afraid, somebody else might take my place

Iwaizumi and the girl talk.

Iwaizumi and the girl laugh.

Iwaizumi and the girl have lunch together.

Iwaizumi and the girl hold hands in the hallway.

Iwaizumi and the girl hug.

Iwaizumi and the girl kiss.

When I wake up I'm afraid, somebody else might end up being me