26 - Oihina (fluff)

26 - Oihina (fluff)

Requested by: volleymyballs /I love your username btw/

/This one-shot got real crazy real fast and I love it./

Oikawa emits a loud sigh. Working at a store is boring... Even it is a sports store. For the first couple of days Oikawa really enjoyed his job... Enjoyed looking at all of the sports equipment (especially the volleyball shorts). But after a while, he got use to it.. He got use to seeing the vast collection of baseballs, volleyball shorts, mouth guards... He also got use to the sight of seeing fellow volleyball players, and people that he doesn't want to see (like Ushijima).

Such boredom has lead to Oikawa getting distracted easily... Distracted by his own imagination. His imagination has lead to him daydreaming almost constantly, while at work.

Oikawa was in the middle of imagining himself in the world's most high waisted shorts when he hears it... An ear piercing scream. "Someone is hanging from the ceiling!"

Confused on how someone could possibly get up there, Oikawa slowly looks up... And just who does he find hanging from the ceiling, and clinging onto one of the support beams for dear life? Hinata Shoyo. "CHIBI-CHAN!?!" Oikawa shrieks, "WHAT ARE YOU DOING UP THERE?"

"Grand King!?!" Hinata squeaks, surprised to find that Oikawa is working at the sports store. "I was testing out a volleyball and..." His voice trails off as his face grows red in embarrassment.

"You jumped too high," Oikawa finishes for him, with a laugh. Leave it to the short, energetic spiker to jump too high. Oikawa is about to say more when he hears a scared squeak... Ever so slowly, Hinata is loosing his grip on the beam. Oikawa knows the best thing for him to do is to call emergency services for help, but Oikawa can't help but feel the urge... Feel the urge to help Hinata by himself... To catch Hinata.... As Oikawa gets in an internal argument with himself, Hinata emits emits another squeak... A louder speak. Hinata is now hanging from the ceiling by one hand. "Just let go, I'll catch you," Oikawa says.

"Y-You promise?" Hinata stammers, with wide eyes. He looks really, really scared.

"Yes," Oikawa says, and soon afterward he finds himself on the floor, with a surprisingly heavy Hinata lying on top of him. "You're an idiot, Chibi-chan," Oikawa wheezes, as he struggles to breathe with Hinata on top of him. "But you're a cute idiot."

/SORRY THIS WAS BAD ;-; I never thought of shipping them before and had no idea what to write :(/ 

I NEED MORE REQUESTS! 

IF I DON'T GET MORE REQUESTS I WILL SPAM THIS BOOK WITH ANGST ONLY ONE SHOTS. 

huehuehue