24 - Kuroolev (fluff)

Requested by: Chiaxaii /for some reason I've never thought of shipping them before???? LIKE WHY HAVEN'T I? IT WOULD BE GREATTTTTTTTTTTT. *leaps into rarepair hell*/

Kenma is getting fucking pissed. Why? Because it is painfully obvious just how much Kuroo likes their lanky, clumsy, but lovable teammate, Haiba Lev. So much, for, the past week, he has forced Kenma to listen to his "practice confessions" which are more like code for horrific (and sometimes offensive) pick up lines. As much as he would love to help Kuroo confess to Lev in a tactful way, he can't stand it anymore... He can't stand hearing Kuroo's damn pick up lines, and his loud whines as Kenma then has to EXPLAIN why he shouldn't use them. Overall Kenma gets so tired and so angry that he tells Kuroo that he will show the whole team his baby pictures if he doesn't confess to Lev by Friday.

Today is Friday.

Today is THE DAY.

Kuroo MUST confess to Lev...

Unless he wants the whole team, including Lev, to see his baby pictures...

His baby butt and... HELL NO.

NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE.

HE HAS TO CONFESS!

But doing so is easier said than done... Especially if your crush is one of the densest people on the planet. After all, Kuroo, on numerous occasions, has dropped hints, such as "you look like my favorite cat from Neko Atsume."

"Oi Lev, I need to talk to you outside for a minute," Kuroo says, before stepping outside of the gym. He originally planned to confess to Lev at lunch... But if he did that, he wouldn't be able to focus in the classes he had left. Especially if he said no (which is likely). After all, Kuroo isn't sure what Lev's sexuality is. He knows that it is bad to assume, but he has always assumed that Lev is straight... After all, he called Karasuno's blonde manager "cute" once. Lev exits the gym soon after him, seeming confused... Although he doesn't voice his confusion. Taking a deep breath in order to gather the courage to speak, Kuroo says, "I like you Lev."

"Really, then why didn't you use one of your weird, romantic phrases?" Lev asks. Now it is Kuroo that is confused.

"Weird, romantic phrases? Do you mean pick-up lines?"

"Yeah that," Lev says, with a slight blush on his cheeks. "I really like them... And I really like you."

"In the case," Kuroo purrs, all the while gently grabbing of one of Lev's arms to pull him closer. Once Lev is closer to him, he pulls on his arm once again, forcing Lev to lean towards him. In Lev's ear, he whispers "You can volley my balls."

//wheezes

//but seriously

//I love Kuroo