41 - Kagehina (angst)

Requested by: Ottaro546

Featuring lyrics from "Female Robbery" by The Neighbourhood

I think I found hell

Everything reminds Hinata of Kageyama... From the blue ocean that surrounds Japan, the ocean that is the same color as Kageyama's eyes... To the starry night sky. The night sky that is the same color as his hair.

I think I found something.

I think I found something in my TV screen.

Hinata uses stupid reality TV shows to distract himself... To distract himself from all of the painful reminders of Kageyama. To distract himself from the fact that Kageyama is gone, and won't be coming back.

I think I found out that I have nothing.

That I have nothing in this place for me.

Kageyama was the only reason he stayed in Japan... After all, Kageyama was the setter for the national team. While Hinata was, and still is a free lance author... A free lance author, who for some reason, writes better in English than Japanese.

"Don't tell them anything,

Anything, please."

Hinata begs Suga, as he decides to go to America... After he decides to leave his apartment, the painful reminders of Kageyama, and all of his friends behind.

In America, he starts over. The restart comes with a plethora of struggles... Despite all of the struggles, by the end of his restart, Hinata can't help but whisper "I think I found love."